Netherwalk Moved WHY?

Really don’t know why people aren’t talking about the netherwalk change in .7 but you’ll soon realize how much it sucks to run without it.
Blizzard just hates seeing dh somewhat good.

9 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/our-talent-tree-is-further-weakened-with-node-swap/1544794

Check here

People pick NW for content? PvP I guess, but otherwise I haven’t picked it once so far this expac.

3 Likes

Feels even less accessible with the swap for pve so I don’t really understand why they did this.

It needs to just be in the class tree lol, compete with darkness or something.

4 Likes

I mean its been on the PTR for a long time now. I think most people who keep up with the news knew it was changing. I always take Demonic appetite anyway so it makes it kind of easier to get. I think the fel eruption change is worse because some people dont take the immolation talents

Another (in)directly PvP nerf.

Now we have to gave up one point (Burning Hatred or Furious Throws) to get NW.

For me it’s clearly a PvP nerf.

What amazes me is these developers, they either have no clue or they do it on purpose.

They’ve should put it on the PvP notes that DH got another nerf.

Because it’s clearly a nerf

5 Likes

This is a bad change for pvp, because it forces people to spec out of burning hatred talent, which everyone plays in pvp and into improved chaos strike which we never really press in the first place in pvp and 10 percent of no dam is no dam.
making a ret now lol

3 Likes

This is what I came here for. The new location for NW kinda sucks for our survivability. Gotta choose to take a decent loss to dps for survivability. Not really much if a reason for this imo.