Nerfs to DH

I just wanted to let everyone know that the nerfs to DH are coming. How do I know? Well I main a DH in pvp and every time I like a class in pvp they end up getting nerf! So it’s coming :grin::+1:t4:

2 Likes

Even more proof PVP’ers ruin every game.

4 Likes

Sounds to me like you’re a FOTM type then if everything you start to enjoy in PvP gets nerfed shortly after lol. Stick with it, get good, it’ll be fine the nerfs are nothing we could use even more lol

1 Like

PVE and PVP can be nerfed separately . It normally is nerfed separately that is why you see PVP damage reduced by X percent.

fotm sheep be like

4 Likes

I wish Blizz would implement a Pve effect and a Pvp effect for skill so balancing can be adjusted to one without destroying or making the other OP.

1 Like

They already do that, matter of fact, check out the new patch note for dk’s nerfs

1 Like

Without pvp’ers this game would have been dead a long time ago.

5 Likes

The issues is DH are actually the current best spec for pve dps and its not even close. They are also the best strongest meele spec in pvp. They might just need some light adjustments. But blizzard will probably over nerf. I think the issue is with the overhall of talents its not that DH are OP its that other classes are under powered and missing things to make them compete.

2 Likes

big agree, start by nerf or just plain removing Essence Break and you will solve many issues in pvp and pve with Havoc atm