Nerf vitality conduit

Press one button, it’s their #1 top heal. Fix the classes instead of them being vitality conduit. A essence did a better job than these devs did this expansion.

8 Likes

What are you complaining about? DPSs top dmg comes from things that don’t even require them to press a button!

3 Likes

It’s a team-wide tank trinket in the form of an essence.

Lets all yell at the top of our lungs and see if they hear us! :crazy_face:

1 Like

But Kamron just got it!

2 Likes

I doubt there is going to be any major changes to this final patch cycle. Most of the work is going to the new expansion.

Wait till you face a team that plays double formless void to copy their healers vitality, gl killing anything thru 3 vitalities.

does it actually do damage? Rank 1 says it doesnt do damage but when I face hpals in arena it says that thing does absurd damage

It’s just accounting for the “damage” from the transfer. Void Shift does the same.

It’s a 30 yard spirit link that gives a small absorb on each transfer

its my minor and its top healing almost every game

pls stop callin me kamron weirdo .

I don’t see any other healers in 2s not using vitality conduit it feels like. Pretty annoying that it’s usually people’s highest healing source.

1 Like

stop it ur making kamron feel weird

3 Likes

You didn’t practice social distancing and touched Big Doze’s tongue didn’t you?

1 Like

Even the first rank of it is busted, very nice to have an extra tool tho for all this corruption, made healing enjoyable again. Luckily the devs don’t read anything here so heals we’re safe. Don’t find I use the major in 2s ever except vs rogue mage but maybe it’s just the minor on a higher rank than I have doing wild hps. And it’s more like the shaman spirit link talent for 6sec on 30yrd range

I’m a gamer. I’ve been practicing social distancing since I was born. kekw

1 Like

Up my output and I’ll stop depending on a 45 sec essence to top people in RMX

3 Likes

so i guess my 455-460 dh can’t even kill a mw with rank 3 vitality. This monk was oom for a good 30-45 seconds and wouldn’t die lmao.

This is coming from a paladin using a corruption to do his damage without having to press any buttons as well.