Nerf to xp 110-120?

Currently leveling another DH. WM on, ten lands xp pot, taste of victory, and the 5% gem. Handing in quests and my bar is barely even moving???

I thought leveling in BfA was simple and fast. MoP’s final mile was painstaking… this, not so much.

I finished level my dark iron dwarf a few weeks ago and it was extremely fast from 110-120. I probably hit 120 doing only a little over half the quests from the 3 zones plus some of the war campaign stuff.

1 Like

I would have to ask what quests you are working on. At 110 a Legion quest will be cut by a good amount, but a BFA quest should get full experience amounts.

I think it’s like 80 to 90% less experience once you hit the cap for the expansion zone you are questing in.

I’ve been leveling alts in island expeditions and just did one after reading this. There was no difference in exp gain. Not sure what you are experiencing.

It takes a weekend of some quests and islands to level…so yeah its not long at all. Whatever you think, you won’t turn in quests and be 50% filled…

Honestly the worst stretch is still 60-80. Everything else is not so tedious.

2 Likes

I usually have my alts get 2 bars of rested then level them, which would give me 2-4 levels if I play my cards right. Then switch to another alt with rested

1 Like

i think what’s going on is you don’t notice the actual time leveling your first few toons because of the “new feel” experience- new areas, story lines, quest chains, etc. once you start doing more repetitive quests and such, it does seem to drag on and “take longer to level up”. having 7 max level toons and a lot more 110+, i feel the same way.

1 Like

The XP needed for 60-80 was slashed months ago. I think you can handle that, chief.

1 Like

Note I used “still” as in, even after the change it’s the least enjoyable stretch, by far, dear.

It’s practically a level per half-dozen quests, esp with Warmode and a potion.

There’s only so much coddling they can do for ya.

I just finished leveling a Demon Hunter to 120. It was 17 hours played from 98-120. It is not too long.

The biggest difference from Legion is that the warfront assaults are not comparable to the Legion assaults which used to give a full level. That said, the leveling is still pretty quick as others have said!

Good luck and happy leveling!

1 Like