Nerf the Mage Tower again please!

Nerf the mage tower again please! time is running out. That is all.

7 Likes

I believe in you.

4 Likes

Can’t give any feedback on Twins but I did a writeup for Tugar here: Alright boys, destro down (subpar gear) - #2 by Cheezedot-illidan

Your gear is a lot better than mine. If you follow this guide you can probably topple Tugar easier than I did.

1 Like

Op you’re not even telling which challenge you’re doing lol

Everyone isn’t meant to win. Only masters of their class are meant to win.

3 Likes

I was going to say here comes Clark and Grincel to tell you to “git gud” looks like one of them already beat me to it.

Don’t stress about the tower. The garbage isn’t worth it and Blizzard doesn’t care to fix it.

6 Likes

I don’t think they can fix the player base

5 Likes

Don’t nerf I need more MT sales. Thanks.

I played Mage twice in my lifetime as a WoW player : leveling it to 120 in BfA, and just now in Mage Tower on Twins.

I had a 317 wipe on them. I was getting kinda bummed. I look at my bars to see what I’m missing. Of course I’m Dark Iron Fireblood, wtf! 12% intellect during CDs/Lust! what a noob haha.

Added Fireblood to my Macro, killed it within 3 other pulls.

“Master of your class”, lol, I literally never played Frost Mage before, don’t know what half the talents do, and forgot my damn racial because I usually play humans.

Raest has 130k health for Frost Mage, with Timewarp, Icy Veins, Mirror Images, Fireblood, Pot, P2 burn was 48% right there. He was sub 30% before the last kite ever started. Try doing that as Affliction.

No, the reality is the tuning is all over the place and there are definately winners and losers in the game of Mage Tower scenarios.

8 Likes

They haven’t nerfed it yet so nerfs aren’t coming at all most likely. It’s time to come to peace with it.

2 Likes

The reality is is that some players think they should automatically win and get their participation trophy.

The reality is is that some players thought they were better at the game than they really are.

The reality is is that everyone isn’t supposed to win.

7 Likes

Dude, the reality is you’re a troll. I’ve actually tried most of these, put in multiple attempts and the balancing and tuning is quite apparently off. For anyone with 2 eyeballs.

Anyone making sweeping generalizations obviously hasn’t even done the content, or did 1 scenario on an easy class and thinks it’s the same for all of them.

That would be fine if they were at least BALANCED. Not “Hey Fury Warrior, grats on your free mog” and “Screw you Havoc DH, you’re better off just doing the Vengeance scenario”.

12 Likes

This is pretty much the root cause of most of the mad you see on the forums.

Anything that exposes bads will always be incredibly controversial. Just look at raiderio lol.

4 Likes

Basically, they went home for the Holidays. It’s over for this iteration unless they decide to extend again next monday when they’re back in the office.

Blizzard did a Blizzard again : one vague post, a few non-fixes that show they don’t even play their own game, and then just radio silence hoping all this blows over.

They’ll never learn how to manage communities and communicate their intentions properly.

5 Likes

"You said things I don’t agree with! Troll!"

lol get real. If I’m such a troll why do you keep replying with multiple paragraphs to me?

1 Like

Is a Arms Warrior that can kill Xylem better at the game than a Havoc Demon Hunter that cannot ?

I’d say no. Because the fight just isn’t fair for Havoc. Take the same player, as competent with both specs and he’ll get the Arms one done easily, and will struggle on the Havoc one. Same fight, much different damage intake, to the point Havoc is a real struggle to even live.

No, you said things that are blatantly uninformed and ignored all the facts I posted just so you could make your sweeping generalization that’s just used to piss off people.

AKA : literal trolling.

You don’t “disagree with me”, you aren’t even reading what I type, you don’t even know the details of this content, and you’re just here to flame people and create arguments.

It’s not for your benefits, it’s for other people who you’re trying to gaslight, so they understand the reality of the situation, rather than your troll attempt at making them feel bad for what is essentially poor Blizzard tuning.

8 Likes

You know what helps nerf the mage tower an elevated Ilvl provided by Titanforged Loot at nobodays expense

#HOW#DO#YOU#BRING#BACK#THE#MAGE#TOWER#WITHOUT#RETURNING#TITANFORGED#LOOT

Nothing I said was untrue.

^literally none of that is not true.

You just don’t like what I said, which is why you’ll argue for hours on this forum lately with anyone who slightly disagrees with anything you have to say about the MT.

2 Likes

Yes, everything you said is untrue, because it ignores the fundamental truth of the thing :

Yes, all of that is untrue. It’s just gaslighting BS from someone who’s obviously just trolling forums, and hasn’t even touched the content.

No, what you said ignores reality, it’s not that I don’t like it, it’s that it’s gaslighting. You’re just trolling to piss people off. You’re in all these threads with 0 actual facts or insights, you’re just here to piss people off.

6 Likes

k, champ, you’re going to have to find someone else to go back and forth with. I’m going to pass on this I’m right, no I’m right conversation. Enjoy the rest of your day talking about the mage tower. lol

1 Like