Nerf rogue and dh by 25%

He’s a 2800+ multiglad DH who’s been an illidan fanboy since Wotlk okay???

i think 15% fury, DH and Rogue

seems fair

Remove melee from game.

1 Like

Please do yourself a favor and uninstall wow and break your neck if you lose to DH in 8.1.

Love watching 2900 streams for 6 hours not seeing a SINGLE dh team.

But here we have a 1700 clueless clown asking for a 25% nerf rofl.

5 Likes

Rather than nerfing the OP specs i think it would be better at this point to buff the UP specs or the game will slow down too much and just be dampening

7 Likes

Where do people get this dh doing top damage from outside teams with mass pets. Every 340 sin rogue out damages me in arena and I’m 389 ilvl lol 2.7k in 3s.

5 Likes

how do you make a thread crying then you backpeddle (ironic) when someone asks for proof that the class is “brain dead”, yet you obviously can’t get out of bottom tier arena rating

???

amedika pls explain

The only time rogues aren’t complained about, is when they’re in bad shape/undertuned.

Rogue will always be complained about, its a quality control measure

4 Likes

Nerf sin by 5% buff sub by 5%
nerf dh dmg by 3% leechy stuffs by 10%
nerf fury by 2% its fine tbh besides lucky burst.

1 Like

Nerf DKs and eles

How are rogues doing right now without being able to stack deadly poison and mortal strike? They still hurt? Haven’t come across many assa rogues. 1st day back doing arenas since patch.

Nerf mages sheep.

A pally should have no problem killing a rogue. I agree with DH. They are strong no doubt. But 25%. Nah. I think their self heals needs a little nerf. I mean small but damage? Nah. Pallies can dish out a lot of burst too.

Stop defending dh and their 3 button rotations.

Dont forget about fury bud. All 3 of them.

This is honestly comical coming from a ret Paladin. In the matches in my current bracket, Ret has more burst than mut rogue. WW has more burst than mut rogue. Boomies can also burst hard.

I get where you’re coming from, but I’d personally rather see under performing classes and specs buffed so we don’t end up playing a slow slog of a game that relies on a healer running out of mana in high dampening.

on top of a 30% mortal strike, imagine if DH had mortal strike

1 Like

Just make DH more squishy and it’ll be fine imo. Or buff UP specs like thelle said.

no please lol. a pally should have no problem killing a rogue

Is this a joke?