Nerf rogue and dh by 25%

Its time to shut them down. These two melee classes need a 25% nerf. They are doing brain dead level damage while having every advantage possible.

Mobility/stun/damage/mitigation/avoidance/spell immunity and/or resistance. What is the downside to even playing a rogue or DH? NOTHING.

10 Likes

Only annoyance with DH is blur CD and blade dance dodge for how low a cd and good dmg death sweep is.

As for rogue I mean they def stand among the top, esp in 2s, but nothing is really an outlier over the other top classes.

My opinion at least but this is clearly a “just got beat and am mad” rant.

7 Likes

I play a rogue and DH so your opinion is completely invalid lol Honestly its stupid how easily I can just train and destroy someone. It takes no skill. Just train and stun until dead…player vs stun and absurd damage output.

1750 best achieve by training and destroying someone huh. Yeah wicked OP classes that anyone can play to 2.8k lmao. 25% nerf would be like 1300 rating for you on those 2 classes then.

5 Likes

Congratz you inspected my alt account. You are amazing. Simply amazing. WOW. 4 stars for you.

post on your main then? its just kinda odd that youre calling for a 25% nerf on 2 clases that are seemingly strong but ok at the moment because you lost to a couple of them in one night at no viable rating. I just dont get the mindset “Im gonna go cry on the forums because if not for rogue or dh id be 2.4k now”

and if theres no downside go play one to the rating you “deserve” lol.

4 Likes

I can post on whatever I please. I do not exist to please you lol Who are you? Nobody.

hey same to you, but i dont cry for arbitrary massive nerfs for any class i lose to ! i do this crazy thing called self reflect, and ask myself how to get better! crazy right? you should try it.

Why is it whenever someone bad complains about balance and someone suggests you should get better instead of complaining its “Im already good this is just my alt account” lmao. So delusional.

8 Likes

flat 25% damage reduction is probably too much, but Rogues Fury and DH do need some adjusting.

4 Likes

ok angry guy have a nice day!!!

“Let me call someone else angry while posting an all caps NERF THIS AND THIS IT HAS TO STOP thread” like i said. delusional.

12 Likes

Possibly. lets start with 10% and work from there. And buff sub.

1 Like

That’s like every melee in 2s though lol, hell some casters just tunnel pve damage.

Tunnel and rotate your 1-2 instant CC with your healers every X seconds, repeat til win 99% of the time.

complaining about rogue/DH and not mentioning Fury or survival (dont think survival needs any nerfs) when they all can and do play the same and are close to each other on how much pressure they do just exposes you got upset after a few games or whatever, it happens.

3 Likes

Instead of nerfing the damage, they should bring back Azerite Fortification. It was a good way to balance out stuns and knock backs as a mechanic.

1 Like

I love how all you have are empty assumptions. I’m not angry. DH and rogue are just too strong right now and its being ignored. Nothing more nothing less. Fury is strong too but this post isn’t about fury but hey ill add them to the list.

Rogue has been nerfed multiple times, DH just got nerfed. Both classes are strong, but neither are standing above all else, neither come close to the level of zug zug that is fury war.

You’re trying to pretend the two classes you made this thread about are some kind of outliers that need to be addressed ASAP which isn’t the case.

3 Likes

What melee class is stronger than Fury Dh and Rogue? Answer me that. What class can stand toe to toe with them?

Survival hunter? all 4 do equally well in the bracket I’m assuming you are talking about. Then of course Arms warrior if we are talking 3s (not that it is horrible in 2s or anything).

Haven’t seen what WW does since the patch but heard good things, doubt its on the level of the above mentioned but I’m betting its more than capable now (maybe not idk).

“Class is strong pls nerf” is just such a bad way to look at balance, focus on things breaking the game, or things preventing some specs from even being useful.

4 Likes

In 2s ( i know i know they don’t balance around 2s) there is no denying that Fury, hav DH, and As Rogue are over the top. Mobility, control, and damage they are hands down the best.

It’s one of those 3 + healer, it’s rare to see anything else in my experience and there is a reason why.

ok. You think DH is so ez to play . then tell us what’s your 3s rating on your brain dead DH character?

1 Like