Nerf mm hunters

please and thank you

17 Likes

of all things we are going with marks huh ?

9 Likes

yeah and nerf dh also

3 Likes

I’d be happy if they removed their ability to dps from the other side of a pillar, or like in a twin peaks I was in last night, from a completely different room.

it’s going to be even worst with the legendary bow

I mean they are all broken so yea why not? Locks and MM just competing with each other nuking. Which makes BGs extremely boring when everyone at the top is MM or Lock.

Funny this MM hunter got AA in Ashran and started 1 shotting everyone with 120k Aim shots. Well it wasn’t that funny got old pretty fast but I chuckled.

6 Likes

no one cares about bg balance. hunters get spit roasted in 3s which is why they mainly only can play with ferals for the stuns roots and off heals. they are glass canons and if you leave them to stand there and freely damage then you deserve to lose

4 Likes

Actually the majority of PvP players do. No one cares about Arena balance since it’s the smallest part of PvP.

12 Likes

You’re right nerf warlock

2 Likes

Is that they they’re all in communities to coordinating getting 20-40 of them in the same bg?

2 Likes

It’s not a class issue folks :face_exhaling: It’s a borrowed power, gear gap issue. Take away 4 piece tier set bonus and legos, you get average all the way across the board.

More people play BGs than arenas. Always have, always will. Blizzard even admitted that arenas were a mistake.

3 Likes

Actually all the hunters are getting the shoot through LoS and can take a talent to let their team shoot through LoS too

pretty sure i saw a blue post a day or 2 ago where they are prob reworking that talent

They said it was experimental, but let’s be honest here. Blizzard will most likely make it:

1. A spec specific talent
  2. PvP talent
  3. Bottom of the general tree talent.

MM tier is just too strong in random bg, needs nerfed to like 50 focus spent

1 Like

While true part of what makes Kyrian arrow really strong at least right now is crit modifiers + pelagos mastery

So you’re not just shooting through walls but you’re getting a huge damage increase which is what makes it so threatening

You were dropped on your head at birth, on purpose. Several times.

5 Likes

Nerf anything that kills me in pvp. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Are MM hunters even meta in rbgs ? lol

2 Likes