Nerf gold into the Ground in BFA

And, get this, you can double that by leveling a second character to 60 and doing callings on them too.

I already have three characters to 60. The extra gold is a real nice bonus! Planning on getting a fourth to 60 eventually so I can experience all four covenant storylines.

That has happened every xpac…

Bfa caused people to stop playing Bfa

No its not they won’t players that haven’t brought SL to buy it, by cutting rewards in BFA doh doesn’t take brain to realize that. Btw I see alot of lvl 60’s in BFA as well. I wonder why? bored? they go back to old content cause it sure as hell isn’t for the gold now.

I would be playing BfA if they hadn’t nerfed the gold reward on my second account, I purposely opened up the world quests for them because I don’t have much gold on those servers I have max level characters.

Stop drinking the conspiracy kool-aid. They’ve been doing this since WoD.

i sold legion legends for 80k just do that

Kool aid hmm don’t think so. Maybe a coffee yes. Haven’t brought SL and reading the forum NOT GOING TO EITHER. So they can nerf gold nerf everything still won’t buy SL. Btw love your 4030 achievement points you should drink Kool aid it might help you know what you’re talking about.

-shrug- Blizzard isn’t going to keep gold rewards from past expansions around because you refuse to play current content. Best deal with that and either play the current content or quit if it bothers you that much.

I will do as I please and when I pay you to play then suggest to me what I should do tyvm MUM. No saying mum is a insult to my mother I take that back.

I was making gold for while in BfA, I made my money back for the latest token in a week from emissaries. Just last weekend even we got the 2000g emissary on Alliance. I’m glad I don’t feel I have to run gold in BfA and can focus on leveling in SL,

back in legion, my class hall bodyguard was equipped to earn gold while accompanying me on world quests (it was three figures when relevant, now it’s only 25g)

they did this for legion too when bfa came out, this is not new…

You want to quit SL because BFA doesn’t give you enough gold anymore…

OK this one wins the spinny hat reward for the day.

1 Like

No I’m not buying it cause it’s a utter complete mess. Like I said maybe in 12 months I might idk. Happy for those that want to play it.

I’m only surprised it wasn’t immediately nerfed with either the prepatch or the launch.