Nerf everything

Guys, I suck at everything and I hate when other people have fun! nerf everything and make the game unfun like I am at parties.

1 Like

then dont play wow, im sure you have tons of happiness if you dont play this game :slight_smile:

How does sarcasm go over your head worse than a meme going over a boomers head

1 Like

I agree. Buff the weaker classes.

That’s unfortunate! Try playing a different class, you may have a change in perspective.

Familymart-Tichondrius, you should know that necroing threads intentionally is a violation of the code of conduct.

You were asked not to do this and went ahead with it anyways. I’m not sure what kind of hardened cyber criminal you are but this is unacceptable. Please, let us be. We are innocent. These types of attacks on our forums are harmful.

1 Like

Hi there Dillon-sargeras, that I am “necroing threads intentionally” is quite the claim to make! However, the reality of the situation is quite different than you may believe. I am merely reading the rich archive of threads in the official World of Warcraft Arena forum to learn more about the game, as well as help out my fellow Azerothians wherever I am able to. While I understand that some of these threads that I am responding to were created several months ago, I believe my posts are sincere and valid.