Nerf BeastMaster hunters

I think bm hunters shouldnt be able to cast while moving while be the top dps.

They already have a lot of utility as well.

Why is this even possible?

They should bring back hard casts for bm hunters or nerf them.

because being able to move and dps and stay at the top dps is over powered.

9 Likes

It’s possible because BM hunters don’t have anything to cast.

:thinking:

52 Likes

yeah that shouldnt be a thing then
they should bring back hard casts for bm hunters

1 Like

I mean, they have Marksmanship. But people don’t like standing still, they like bunnyhop-360-noscoping while spamming Kill Command, with all of their damage being from their pet.

5 Likes

This isnt about mm though?

Don’t worry they are heavily boosted by borrowed power just like dhs and mages. They will fall back to the middle of the pack just like they were before corruption.

3 Likes

Not on beta they aren’t lol there’s borrowed powers in beta too

venthyr or w/e lets bm hunter casts kill shot regardless of health percentage as a proc

Its beta, apparently MM hunter is the strongest AOE class. And warlocks rain of fire is their best single target ability. I would take it with a grain of salt.

thats because the legendary effect is way broken rn for tar trap and flare

The point was the balance will likely shift a lot before its released.

6 Likes

BM is fine honestly, what we need to focus our attention is the OP Demon Hunters. That’s the true enemy.

18 Likes

Oh hey it’s the “3 mask Vision is easy lol, plz buff” guy, what’s up?

10 Likes

3 mask? what

Agreed this is a nerf DH thread now

12 Likes

Two words…corruption stacking. They have to have a very high crit and the bow and very specific azerite traits otherwise they are not that good. Also terrible in PvP so gotta be good somewhere. Besides atm arms and fire are doing higher dps over all in sims. Expansions almost over asking for nerfs at this points just rediculious. Also how about buff other classes? Moving and attacking is bms niche melee can attack and move…bm dont need to cast anything.

5 Likes

Rofl it always turns to this and it makes me laugh every damn time xD

I should have known, he meant bad-mannered hunters all along!

Where I stopped reading

16 Likes

Corruption stacking thematics are going to be in SL too. Called legandaries. and covenants.

NERF BM HUNTERS
Whiny little people like you are why bm hunters blow in pvp. They were good at the start of bfa but then folk like you whined that they shouldn’t do much damage with pets in pvp and that they shouldn’t be able to do damage in los. Bm hunters were perfect for fighting pillar humpers.

8 Likes