Nelf Fans, don't pre-order

There are actually roleplay or story reasons that my Druid would use her mount over travel form.

It is possible that Tyrande stays. It is also possible she winds up on the cutting room floor. We don’t know yet how it will end up.

Even if Baine was cut for reasons other than Alliance players not wanting to quest with Horde NPCs, he was still cut as was Wrathion. Content gets cut and scrapped all the time.

It doesn’t make sense to pin people’s hopes on unfinished content that can quite plainly get axed as opposed to finished.

Maybe the stuff with Tyrande doesn’t play out like they want it to so they go in a different path with a different character.

When we have some datamining or PTR stuff then maybe we will have something or maybe we will not.

Only reason I had to use a mount on my Druids was when they’re in Balance spec because you can be in Boomkin Form (Glyph of Stars) already on a mount for a smoother transition into combat as don’t lose a GCD switching it from Travel Form that way.

It also doesn’t make sense to dive into despair about Tyrande dying, Night Elf souls being left in the Maw, and Sylvanas being redeem like Ëlësåna keeps insisting is determined to be happening.

True, that is the other extreme end of the spectrum.

I can also admit that I am jaded with the devs at this point and pretty much operate on Missouri’s catch phrase: “Show me” when it comes to them now.

2 Likes

I got the flying spectral moose.

The character death that I felt the most for was poor Zelling.

The one from Legion archeology? I got that one, too. Didn’t realize it could fly.

Neither did I because I never bothered to try. Until I saw someone else do it.

1 Like

We still don’t know whether or not Ashenvale is restored to kaldorei control though.

2 Likes

That we don’t. There’s nothing to say the Horde were able to remain in Ashenvale, either.

I am hoping they will confirm the Night Elves getting Ashenvale back like they did for Darkshore.

It will most likely remain as it has always been since day one of the MORG, Contested territory. Whether any of the Horde gains from Cataclysm on will be reversed is another story. The Horde will at least retain it’s flight point settlements.

Ashenvale was fully Night elven lands from the end of MoP up until BfA. Only in the War of Thorns it went to the horde and for the first time it’s actually fully horde.

And it was immediately back to contested with the mission table missions.

Have you forgotten SplinterTree Post? and that other place by BlackFathom Shore? There was also the logging camp literally across the street from what is now Forest Song and a smaller one down the southern road by the Silverwing Outpost. There has never been a time since the opening of vanilla that Ashenvale did not have a Horde presence.

1 Like

Because you are only judging from what you see ingame which doesn’t make sense when we’re discussing about lore about a game that does a horrible job at reflecting things ingame.

3 Likes

I bet they re-establish Dire Maul with new name.

Priceless coming from you

4 Likes

From A Good War:

A few years ago, Mor’shan Rampart had been the bulwark against the night elves pushing into the Barrens, but it had been abandoned when Garrosh Hellscream had been deposed.

Zoram’gar Outpost. The Horde hadn’t used it much since Hellscream had been deposed.

Saurfang ordered the army to set up a brief staging ground on the open shores near the ruins of Zoram’gar Outpost.

Okay.

I would say something about how pre-ordering is usually a bad practice in general, but…

Okay.