<Needs More Rage> Liars and Frauds

I offered to come heal MC for a Pug with my 900+ Healing set in exchange for being able to SR OSG for my Reckoning set. The raid leader said this was fine before the raid. Two bosses in, the raid leader said it was no longer fine and told me either pick something else or leave. In front of the entire raid, when I reminded the raid leader she had told me I could SR OSG, she said that she never said it. She is a LIAR.

tl;dr - They said I could roll on OSG and reneged two bosses into the instance.

Anyone else have a similar experience with these liars and frauds?

Update - I’ve also realized that this guild (Needs More Rage) is brand new. So as an offer to any of the Needs More Rage fam, minus Holytankz/Holymage, you all have invites to spots on our 1st or 2nd raid team. We have MC, BWL, and AQ40 on Farm. Naxx should be cleared this week or next!

Come join us, have easy clears, and gear geared. You’re more than welcome to come try us out and see how you like it. I bet you’ll love sub-90 minute aq40’s and bwls.

I always tell people don’t be soft, you got beef, put them on public blast, respect. Ty for making these forums less boring.

3 Likes

Yeah that dude is a cancer to this server. I advise you not to run with them noobs