Please ignore - remove post

Please ignore - remove post

demon hunter,mage, i think shadow priests are still good and hunters.

you can rogue but you will have to learn the skip spots in m+

2 Likes

Elemental shaman are quite good in M+. Not sure you’d need to change classes.

2 Likes

Well, people still want rogues for M+, so it’s an option. I’ve been getting passed over for groups in favor of DHs lately, so they’re still in high demand.

Run many a high key with hunters and mages too.

Don’t rule out windwalkers. They’re a lot of fun, do good dps, offer solid utility with aoe stun, ring of peace, and the 5% physical damage buff. And you can tank or heal if you want.

I love having one in group. 5% more damage!

1 Like

Yer I’m always happy to take a Ele with me too
But yer we’re in an alright spot too

1 Like

Ele is still highly warranted. Rogue is most soughtafter class in M+ specially if its TD,Atal,Shrine. DH is really good too for Damage Meter. if you want to think any other class go for Mage.

1 Like

What race and leveling combo do you recommend for a rogue?

1 Like

I believe all 3 monk specs are pretty solid atm, also worth considering

1 Like

I play main Rogue and my alt is a DH. Both are fun and bring value to a team.

TBH I find the DH more fun but that’s because I play Vengeance.

I’d suggest DH as they are reliable and offer the ability to tank. Despite what most people on forums will tell you DH tanks are very good until you reach the absolute top tier level of play and progression, then they become mediocre. I also think Vengeance DH is quite fun to play. Havoc less so but it is very good. I actually don’t think DHs will ever be less than top tier at something as long as they have 2 specs.

Rogues are always valued. I’m sure they’ve been useless from a hot minute or two, but honestly you can’t go wrong maining a rogue as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

Just roll a DH. Blizzard refuses to nerf them so it’s a safe bet that you’ll always be at the top.

Ironic since the MDI still has 2 + rogues in most every group…