Needing help with Baa'l

I’d appreciate the help if someone is willing to form a party! :slight_smile: Once I get it I can help folks out too ^^

i dont know if you’re still having this issue with the uuna world tour portion, but i figured i’d tell you juuust in case you were.
so i am having the same exact issue, uuna world tour (first stop at the wall) didnt get her chatting. so after ALOT of reading on forums, i tried the timewalking trick. i flew to the spot, ran around a little and waited, nothing. so i logged out and logged back in and it DID work.
fingers crossed the next few places work as well, i’ll comment again in any case and ultimately if i get baa’l or am unsuccessful with that.
hope you got it working!

did it.
try timewalking for the zone in pandaria for the first stop on uuna’s world tour, everything after that worked fine (i did not go back and turn off timewalking for the area after i completed it, i just kept on my way to the second stop and it was fine.)
got baa’l like normal after these steps. i super hope anyone else with this issue can get it to work!!

1 Like

How do you “timewalk” the zone ? do you just talk to the npc to get the old version of the vale?

ya, i went to zidormi in that zone of pandaria and it timewalked me, i flew over to the spot for uuna’s world tour, nothing happened. i figured “lets log out/log back in” so i x’ed out and logged back in, summoned uuna, ran around in the center of that courtyard near the pandarian guards near the doors and bam, uuna started talking

No luck for me, ill try again later thanks for the advice!

fingers crossed for you, bud.

If anyone needs someone to weaken Baa’l, you are free to add me @ Mortredx#1171

1 Like

For some reason the party sync is having issues for me as I was not able to help out those that have done the pebble part of the riddle to see Baa’l. When the party sync is started, the individual lose sight of Baa’l and I too cannot see it. I don’t know if there was some changes.
On that note, I have a character on both Horde and Alliance that have done the pebble part to see Baa’l and is able to help with those that need Baa’l to be weaken with Uuna.

1 Like

I have done the entire pebble line. I have done Uuna. I go to Frostfire, and Baa’l does not show up in the volcano. Do I have to summon him somehow?

I had same problem, my salvation was this great Wowhead guide

Baa’l - Secret Demonic Goat Battle Pet - Guides - Wowhead

Turned out I’d missed one of the pebbles, and there’s a macro in the guide that showed me which of the 12 I’d missed.

Hope that’d fix your problem.

2 Likes