[H] Needful Things HIGH END HORDE PVE/PVP Guild Pagle Server

There are 1,000 guilds forming right now, so you have tons of choices. So why choose us? Here’s why.

Needful Things is a Guild made up of core raiders that raided Vanilla-Cata, and were Top 50 US ranked through most of BC. During the long raid nights and epic PvP battles we forged friendships that have lasted 15 years. We want to bring on some good players that want to play with an older crowd, have fun and get the most enjoyment out of this game as possible. So if you want to progress in raids and clear all the content, do competitive pre-made pvp and overall just have a blast playing Classic, this is where you want to be.

About us-

Raid content cleared-

Vanilla- All Content MC-NAAX
BC- All content Kara-SW including a top 50 World Mu’ru kill pre-nerf
WotLK- All content cleared from Naax- ICC including Heroic LK
Cata- Cleared the first set of raids before disbanding

We also had a handful of raiders hit High Warlord in Vanilla, and intend to do lots of pre-made BG’s when they are released.

Loot system- Auction Zero Sum DKP system with Loot Council Legendaries. We have tried many loot systems over the years and this one is the most fair.

Raid Days/Times- We are currently planning on Raiding 2 Nights a week, 7pm-10;30 PM FLEX SCHEDULE. What this means is we will identify 2 days a week between Sun-Wed the next week to raid. We understand people have responsibilities with work, school and children, so we want to be flexible while still aggressively pushing content. This DOES NOT mean we are going to casually push content, we have experience with Vanilla and we plan to push all content aggressively, we just want to be able to maximize our attendance every week while doing so.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS-

Warriors/OT’s- LOW Need
Healers- Medium Need - Druids in-particular
Ranged DPS- HIGH NEED- Warlocks
Melee DPS- LOW Need

If you are interested in joining, leave a message here or contact me in game. Regardless of our recruitment status, if you are a solid veteran raider, you will be considered.

Contact me at-
BT- Darkdevoid09#1749

1 Like

PvE server.

Still looking for some good people. Less than 3 weeks to launch!

Solid group coming together. Looking to add a few more

Spots will fill up quick come launch! Get in ahead of the curve!

A lot of the band is coming out of retirement for Classic! If you are looking to get in with a solid group of players that have forged friendships that have lasted 15 years, this is the place for you!

I’ve played since vanilla but only started raiding in BC. I could play any class, but would prefer rogue/priest.

1 Like

Gasthoff, We could use another Solid Player. Rogue is of Medium need, Priest Low need, but we are willing to accommodate good players. Hit me up in game and we can chat.

BT- Darkdevoid09#1749

I’m interested in joining, would like to talk to one of your recruiters, I sent a battle tag friend request (mallard). Thank you

Guild coming together nicely. Looking for a couple more to round out the roster

More warlocks.

I am willing to join as a Shaman if you have room. It blows my mind that hunters and rogues are in demand across the forums and healers are at an all time high lol.

Mistlager- I know right? Unbelievable that 2 of the best DPS classes are barely being represented but everyone wants to be a healer. In Vanilla you had to beg borrow and bribe healers haha.

We do have another Shaman spot open, I imagine you want to go Resto by your healer comment? Hit me up and we can talk more.

BT-Darkdevoid09#1749

Yeah resto sham for PVE and ELE/resto for premades after AQ drops. I’ll toss you a message on your BT tomorrow afternoon!

Yo - I’m interested in joining up. Either as holy priest, prot warrior or balance druid. Open to which would be main. Very experienced - been playing on and off since vanilla. Have played all roles at one time or another.

What’s up Aplesauce? We do have an opening for our #2 Prot Warrior if you’re interested. We have a solid group set up, just looking to add the final pieces. If you’re interested, hit me up and we can chat.

BT-Darkdevoid09#1749

I added you Dark. Jmp080

Almost full guild… looking to add a couple more pieces to round out the roster. Hunters/Locks where are you at???

Regardless of your class, if you are a solid raider, hit me up!

TTT. Few more spots.

Take it to the Top for an Ony kill within 30 days of release.