Need Warriors of all shapes and sizes

For some strange reason DPS Warriors aren’t that common when they are the overall top dps class.

1 Like

I don’t even have a witty remark for this :joy:

But you know, it is 1.12, so that 2inch, hexagonal Warrior would be pretty boss.

1 Like

youll see a lot of warriors but i dont think many of them would be up for like just a big frikfest of cleaving

1 Like

Very experienced (well, Vanilla through WotLK) MT/RL Warrior and pretty laid back as well. Know what I’m doing, like playing with people. What server/faction, what are my chances at raid tank role? What are your raid times/days?

I actually had a witty remark, but I would probably get banned for sharing it.

wink

2 Likes

Pagle, Alliance, high chances of raid tanking since we’ll be splitting raids after progression - here, check this out Kolben: [A] <Unity> | Pagle | Semi-Hardcore | Tu/Th +Sun 8-10PM EST

Did it involve… Protection? We got that covered.

4 Likes

Bah, have my heart set on a PVP server. Otherwise we could have a lot of fun. Good luck!

Actually had something to do with inches…

I just leave that there.

Well. Considering warrior tanks were more rare than Druids at 60, I’m not really sure why. As far as fury warriors, they’re good…once they got gear.

I hope warriors are more willing to tank this time and help with the tanking shortage. I tanked in vanilla and want to play something different… I don’t want to feel forced to playing warrior again…

It’s a math problem at its core; 16% (by current poll) will play warriors but there’s generally 2 raid spots for them so 5%.
How do you convince the other 2/3 to hang in there?

Wait, what? Serious raids will have 5+ DPS Warriors alongside their tanks.

1 Like

The Majordomo fight in Molten Core requires five mobs to be tanked. There’s plenty of room in end game raids for Warriors

We use 3 tanks on that fight and kite two of the mobs. Also, Warriors are the top DPS in the game at all raid tiers, you bring most of them to DPS as 2H Fury Slam/BT or DW Fury.

IT IS I MOLAY THE PALADIN OF HARD TO SWALLOW PILLS

Warrior is the new hunter of classic an overplayed meme class

Warriors are the most basic class. Do you also drink pumpkin spiced lattes and wear uggs? Were you deprived of an imagination as a child? Who hurt you?

Paladins are the vastly superior warrior. A warrior needs a priest. Paladins are just priest who got smart and became warriors and now we don’t need jack. We are the best tank. We are the best healer. We are HOLYER THAN THOU

8 Likes

That intro alone deserved a <3, but I kept reading and you did not disappoint… haha

2 Likes

I don’t know why you would be surprised. Most surveys get 17 or 18% warriors tops.

Most “Ideal” raid compositions I see have 25% warriors in them (9 or 10), which is going to leave a big shortage, particularly once the top guilds have taken theirs. I doubt most guilds are going to get more than 3 or 4 warriors in their raids.

1 Like

You are actually making me reconsider my main. I will be on Pagle and may just roll a warrior first.

1 Like

I still dunno which server I will main… or if I will play in the first weeks.
But that offer sounds gooood.

1 Like

I doubt you’ll have any trouble finding dps warriors once the servers actually launch and people level up.

Not cool, man. Gnomes can warrior with the best of 'em.

I’m sort of expecting it to be the same or worse given player attitudes and the hype of “top-tier dps”. I’ll probably tank some but start to get tired of it by the time I’m 60, like before.