Need some help

Can all your druids out there help a returning Druid? I don’t know what talents and corruption to take I’ve looked at wowhead and icy but they both suggest different things and I’ve been givin a lot of different answers but nothing solid. I really liked the prosperity soul of the forest build back in season 1 and 2 but I hear that’s no long we viable. Any advice would be appreciated cause I feel stuck and not sure what to do I just want to play my Druid effectively

As far as talents go, I run 3 different builds depending on the content.

M+ and battlegrounds I use 1321331. This allows for good aoe healing and “oh crap” moments, while still letting you add a good amount of dps via kitty affinity.

Raids, 1331333. This is the full on serious mode raid healing build that will let you maximize aoe healing to a very large group.

For open world and arena, I use 2321121. (In arena, depending on what team i’m playing against I swap out between feral and guard affinities though) This is the prosperity/soul of the forest build you mentioned, and still has really great burst healing for single target and small groups. It’s just not the best for all situations.

In all 3, the lvl 60 row is situational or what you prefer.

For corruption, I’ve personally been using ineffable truth, and seeing a lot of success with it. Especially in raids, where having those big raid-saving cooldowns coming up a lot faster can be the difference between success or a wipe.

To maximize all those big CD’s having shorter cooldowns, I’m running a very mana-efficient essence setup in raids as well, with:

Major - Memory of Lucid Dreams

Minors - Ever Rising Tide
Life-Binder’s Invocation
Spirit of Preservation

Vision of Perfection or Vitality Conduit are also good minor choices.

In M+, open world, and PvP, I run them slightly different.

Major - Conflict and Strife

Minor - Memory of Lucid Dreams
Ever Rising Tide
Life-Binder’s Invocation

Hope that gets you started in the right direction. If you have any questions about anything let me know!

1 Like

How often would
You say incarnation is off CD with that corruption? If it’s it’s even a minute faster that’s a huge difference

That’ll entirely depend on how much ineffable truth you have.

The proc rate for IT is approx 1 PPM, and the buff lasts for 10 seconds. If you had say, two rank 2 IT corruptions that gave you a total of 100% cooldown reduction, then every time it procced, it would take a total of 20 seconds off the cooldown. (The base 10 seconds, as well as an additional 10 seconds.)

So over the course of the 3 minute cooldown, it would knock roughly 30 seconds off.

What makes it powerful though is it effects every cooldown you have at that same 100% (in the example’s case) rate. So when you’re rotating tree form, tranquility, Innervate, etc… Heck, even things like Wild Growth and Swiftmend, you can see how it starts to add up and effect your entire pace of gameplay.

1 Like

Oh I see what you mean yeah more wild growths and Swiftmends and innervates would make a huge difference I will try this build ty

1 Like