Need some Canadian culture in WoW

Oh my a blue! Have you come into our thread to sample the various poutine styles on offer?

Everything you need to know about Kaivax, you can find right here. I have determined Kaivax is A-OK in my book.

2 Likes

Ever said sorry in wow? Congrats you’ve embraced canadian culture.

Good’n’you?

1 Like

Maybe A beaver mount would be a good idea for blizzard to make?

My hunter should be allowed engage in battle with his trusty beaver at his side.

2 Likes

Nots O’bad.

3 Likes

Always nice to meet a Letterkenny fan.

1 Like

now we know who’s going around the world and making everyone think Canadians have weird accents

1 Like

Well with the addition of the Highmountain Tauren and Vulperan as a playable race, the Horde could have a makeshift “Rocky and Bullwinkle” now.

Yes… to any killjoys out there, I DO know that was actually a U.S. cartoon.

1 Like

Yeah, they say “sorry” wrong.

SOAREEE

I love Norm Macdonald, who is originally from Canada. Part of the fun is the way he says some words.

I’m still bitter about that whole thing; It is why I don’t have free health care, living in Nebraska all my life. Go Britain!

The more I learn about our “revolution” (Treason), the more I’m bitter. We were fed a pretty one sided story, all through school. Who do you think benefited the most from not paying more taxes to Britain? The wealthy landowners, would be my guess. So even back then, the top one percent was sticking it to the rest of us.

“Yeah, we need to pay fewer taxes. You other guys go lose your toes at Valley Forge. Oh, also it looks like Britain is planning to end that “thing we don’t talk about in our Freedom Documents” around 1833…”

1 Like

That would be just simple logic tbh and going for the one true system.

Thread needs more Rush (RIP Neil)

2 Likes

There’s Grizzly Hills, Moose, Elk, lots of beavers, snow, trees, good looking women, and a good sense of humor…

3 Likes

Sorry but Grizzly hills is pretty canadian to me eh :camping:

3 Likes

As someone who lives in Michigan I support this… except the metric system. Screw that noise. We’re too high and mighty for that peasant crap here

Good. And you?

Im not American. It might say something though when multiple countries would spell it the same way

Well then, THIS certainly took off.

To answer the general question… does WoW need more Canadian iconography?
Not really, though it would be appreciated.

What WoW REALLY needs some more of the Canadian attitudes, specifically a nicer community which is more altruistic. It would really go a long way to helping solve many of the community-related issues this game has been having over the past few years.

And just for fun, a little bit of old-fashioned Canadiana…

2 Likes

what do you call high-mountain

1 Like

Well this is unexpected. Looks like people are enjoying a Canadian debate.

1 Like