Need new home. Help!

Hello-

I am currently looking for a guild to call home. Its been over 2 years since i have been in a good long lasting guild. Im an old school raider who wants to start raiding again. Below are a couple of things im looking for in a guild.

*Raid times must be after 6pm PST.
*Raid days can be any weekday. NO WEEKENDS.
*I prefer Alliance but ok with horde.
*Would prefer an adult guild. Im 39 with life stuffs!
*Active guild! Big community! I want to meet new friends!!!
*Looking for a guild that is still doing Normal but not apposed to doing heroic. (im only 406 ilvl)
*Would like to play Ele Shaman (406) but willing to switch to BM Hunter, Lock. Those are under 400 ilvl.

Please help me find a new home! Where are my new friends???

1 Like

Good morning.

You did not say what server you are on, or if you are willing to transfer.

If either answer leads you to Feather Moon, then look up Septre (that’s me!). I’ve just recently returned to WoW and regained control of my guild. We like to RP in everything we do. We are Alliance. I’m a Nelf Rogue Assassin. My husband and his son’s are also in the guild, but we would LOVE to get more people.

If you are on Cenarion Circle, my husband has a Horde guild that is again, RP, but we like to do everything and need to rebuild our ranks.

You can add my battle.net ID if you’d like SeptreBleu@1134

PS… My stepsons are in their 20’s.

Hi Hated!

If you’re open to a server hop, I have friends! We’re Aegis, an alliance guild on Galakrond, and our later raid team would suit your schedule, and I believe your desire for adult friendly folks! They are already working on heroic, but are willing to help get new raiders up to speed too, so I don’t think that would be an impediment! They’re the Night’s Watch, and raid on Tuesday & Wednesday 9-12 your time. (Server is central, so 11-2a server.)

About the guild in general: we’ve been here on Galakrond since 2009, and while we have three heroic focused raid teams, we prefer to think of ourselves as a social guild that enjoys raiding a lot, rather than a raiding guild - our primary focus has always been the friends and relationships we make in game. (Literally, in some cases, I met my spouse here in Aegis!)

While you wouldn’t want to join our earlier raid team, as we start at 5 your time, a lot of those raiders tend to jump into M+ after raid, at 8 your time, so there’s plenty of folks around on Night’s Watch’s off nights to group up with or just hang out in discord with, and we tend to be chatty throughout the day on Slack.

If any of this is appealing to you, I’d love to chat and perhaps get you in touch with the raid leader for Night’s Watch. I can be found in game at simsarah#1655, and you can find more about our guild culture on our website, aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com - good luck finding your new pals!

Hi there we can be your friends at Transcend, an alliance guild on Turalyon. We are a mythic focused guild but I do offer all levels of raid to all that have the desire to raid. We do fun things, mythic plus, raid achievement mounts , hosted events, and guild contests occasionally. We are a mix of older individuals and some in there 20s. But a fun , good atmosphere of great people. Thankyou for your time, I will leave you some links and ways to contact me if you like what you read. Even have a few twitch streamers, if you wanted to see how we raid etc.
Discord: Jaharra#9913
BT: Brittster#1804

WOW progress: www.wowprogress com/guild/us/turalyon/Transcend

About us:
We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We all decided to step away from the game during Uldir due to lack of interest in the content among the guild. Recently about 10 of us have gotten together and decided to return to the game.

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Classes Needed:
Like I said with us recently returning, no classes are off the table. That being said recruiting has been actually popping off for us and we have been finding people faster than expected. We will still be open to any exceptional applicants, but we are largely favoring Ranged DPS atm!

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Honestly same @Hated. I’m actually in the same situation where I want to do some raiding again and maybe dabble more in Mythic+. I have a few max levels on Sargeras but…wouldn’t mind making a shift to a new server. I’m usually down to raid later in the night after 7 or 8 pm CST. I have a Hunter (down to do any spec honestly), Shaman (Ele mainly), Paladin (Ret Wheelchair boi) and DH.

Dauntless is a heroic/normal raiding guild and we are currently looking for all dps types and even possible a dps with healing offspec. We are freindly helpful and fun. Raid times are tues weds thurs 10 pm est. Add me in game for more info. twisted#1245

Hey there - If you’re looking for new friends, our guild is currently looking for some awesome new DPS friends. We are currently running Mythic + as well as raiding Eternal Palace (7/8N, 1/8H) and we’re always looking for new DPS. More than that, we’re looking for some great new folks to join our growing family. We’re on the server Dalaran, and our Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday, 9-11 Eastern Time. We’d be delighted to have to you on our team. You would get a core spot on the roster if you wanted it, and you’d have a lot of kind, talkative new friends.

Add me, my btag is Kenny#1122. I’d be happy to talk to you, and hopefully help you find your new home! Also you can find us on discord, link is discord.gg/m2pzZHp. Just let someone know you’re there and we can get to chatting!

Thanks,

• Ken

Hi Hated!
If you’re open to realm xfer, Exodus on Fizzcrank/Aggramar would love to have you join our group! We Raid Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 8:30-11:00pm EST
We’re a casual and fairly laid back guild, that enjoys raiding and progression but also just wants to have fun and play the classes we enjoy. We typically do not clear farther than H, but sometimes we’ll try the first couple bosses on Mythic at the end of a raid tier. We usually do M+ and world content while hanging out together in Discord on off nights.
I’m currently the only Ele shaman (and have been for years) and I would love to have another one in our ranks!
If you’re interested, add me on Bnet and we can talk! Locks#11134

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Shocolate, invitation extends to you aswell! If you’re interested-on any/all your toons. Add me and shoot me a message if interested!

Hey buddy on Kel’Thuzad is re-tooling our roster to go into mythic, we raid Tue & Wed 9pm-12am EST. If that’s something you’re interested in then please add me on either B-Net (Uther7052#1213) or Discord (Azmo#4769)

Hello, friend! My guild is recruiting, we do have a Sunday raid night but other than that we might be a good fit. Hmu @ PlayerOne#11128