Need help with this macro PLEASE

So I’m super lazy and I was trying to make this macro work but sometimes it resets, sometimes when I’m casting it does not so I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.

#showtooltip
/castsequence [target=mouseover, help] [] reset=5 Circle of Healing,Prayer of Healing,Prayer of Healing,Prayer of Healing

Thx for the help in advance.

The reset=5 condition will only reset if you have gone 5 seconds without pressing this macro at all. For example, if you get through the first 3 (1.5 gcd, 2 sec cast, 2 sec cast) you have been more than 5 seconds, but you either have to wait an additional 5 seconds for the reset or go ahead and cast that last PoH.

1 Like

I find that timer based resets aren’t all that useful for continuous casting macros. (They work better for cooldown castsequences where you aren’t constantly hitting the button.)

When something like a target swap or combat conditional for the reset isn’t appropriate, I find the best option is to use a mod reset like reset=shift. It does require user imput to reset, but you get complete control over it.

/castsequence [@mouseover, nodead, help] [] reset=shift Circle of Healing,Prayer of Healing,Prayer of Healing,Prayer of Healing

1 Like