Need help with Character Transfer

132 mins of afking or actually playing the xpac on a server you can log into. which seems more worth there?

Sounds like waiting on that queue is more worthwhile.

I mean yet again, the new xpac is supposed to bring players to the game and have them return but these queue times on high pop servers is honestly demotivating after the fact i’m trying to move the character from one server to another.

1 Like

same…Can’T play rightnow…like 4000 person waiting to get in…Think its a minimum to get a free transfer realm…

I don’T get enough time to play if im waiting like 2hours…

1 Like

Yeah illidans at 2 hours+ this isnt very worthy of doing time gated things on alts and for raiding. Even then the classic servers shouldn’t be as big as the retail on new released client when bfa killed there gameplay. Shouldn’t be ruined for the players that played all through that one trying to catch there alts up.

If you feel they should offer a free transfer, you’ll want to post in the General forums or your server forums. The people who make that decision don’t come to the CS forums for feedback.

Do note though, that they’re already working on solutions for the highest population realms.

You can read more about it here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/service-update-300-pm-pst-november-25/737575

1 Like

I also didnt automatically have a system put a anniversarary box into my mailbox either.

Hope they can fix this…But i think im gonna change anyway for another server…Same prob when BFA up…

1 Like

The Blues (and now Greens) are very diligent… about locking any posts pointing out that Area-52 still has ridiculous wait times of 2-5 hours.
I talked with Customer “Service” and they refuse to give free transfers, but they’re happy to refund the $60 you paid for the expac. Apparently crediting a $25 transfer fee to keep a player is a higher price to Blizz than giving up $60 + $15/month.
I took the refund and, based on the 400+ responses on my General Discussion post, many others will, too.

1 Like

lol…its not their prob so they don’T give a f***… :(…im gonna pay not choice if i want to play someday…

I’ve already completed everything I could on my main toon my paladin. I need to start my alt this week to get it caught up.

Greens, players like myself, can’t lock posts. We’re not Blizz employees.

As I mentioned, CS is not in charge (as you’ve confirmed via your contact with them) of free realm transfers.

Hopefully those interested will follow the advice to post in the right place so that those who do pass these requests along can do so.

u may not be a blizzard employee but u can still get ahold of one :slight_smile:

Perl is literally just a player like yourself. They cannot get ahold of a Blizzard employee any differently then you can.

I figured a cute little thing with “help” in the title would grab someones attention. :slight_smile:

Yep, I can click the little flag on posts just like anyone else.

But it sounds like you’re actually just trolling based on your last post.

Best of luck to you.

I’m trolling? No i’m trying to be loud on the forums to gather someone importants attention. You’re a real MVP for saying I’m a troll when I’m trying to give blizzard money . Good job.

True. They/you just report the posts you don’t like as “upsetting” and get them removed. Very similar result.

So are there no GM’s actually exploring through the depths of these forums for problems they should be putting effort toward fixing after having to wait for the expac to be released after being postponed??