Need help w/ UH Dk/MW

I play fire mage/r druid and a comp that seems to be a consistant pain is UH Dk/MW. The only strat that we can think of is going mw after like 60% dampaning, but even that is a gamble. Trying to figure out a decent strat.

Things that create problems for me as a mw monk is the long chain cc when I use way of crane. Forces mistweavers to trinket too early to get most of way of crane. Later you could swap to monk into a stun from druid if you get monk to come out.

However your comp will struggle due to dk having good uptime on both you and your rdruid. Ams and range kicks counters hard but what you have that they don’t is decent cc. Cyclones, poly, stun, spellsteal, counter spell all should create problems against dk/mw comp. If you could get mw to use up decent amount of mana by wasting wotc, you should be able to land kill on dk or monk.

In 2s, its all about surviving the wotc from monk and kitting till mw oom. Its annoying as heck and I’d rather see mw use something else but its beatable. If you connect your cc well with your partner, you should be fine.

1 Like

awsome, thanks!

2 Likes