Need help on deciding legendary

So, I am a Venthyr hunter and before you say “Oh mah gaw go Night Fae!”, no I won’t. I love Venthyr. It might not be the best but I enjoy it. My issue lies in the legendary. I am having a hard time on deciding if I should stick with Rylakstalker’s or pick the Venthyr legendary. I personally think the Venthyr legendary is better but I would love some feedback on it if anyone has some experience with it. Pets are kind of trash at the moment to be fair, mine bug out on fights a lot and I have to watch them, more than anything they are just weaker and we no longer stack mastery. So is Rylakstalker worth it? It only increases pet critical correct? So to me it seems like the Venthyr one would have more value as it causes bonus kill shots to spread a bleed to 6 targets for 60% of its damage. Venthyr hunters also have a very beefy killshot.

Also, I can’t remember. Do pets scale off the hunter’s crit %?

1 Like

Pouch of Razor Fragments

Razor Fragments. Craft on pants.

Pets can crit, but Beast Cleave can’t. Beast Cleave can scale off of a crit, but the damage from Beast Cleave itself can’t be a critical strike.

1 Like

Will we be getting soul cinders back in 9.1.5 on crafted leggos we refund or just the ash? If we get cinders back I might just wait to refund.

Soul Ash and Soul Cinders are both refunded. (currency)

Missives and the base item will not be refunded. (crafting materials)

Im a vampi boi too. Rylaks throuput is decent an my preferred.

I will say, I tried the Venthyr legendary in Sanctum tonight, I blew my old parses out of the water. It was so much more consistent on AoE fights, even beat he night fae hunters in the guild xD

I hope you’re familiar with Arrested Development, because all I can picture is David Cross saying he just blue himself.

2 Likes

Yeah lol xD I noticed the mistake immediately but it keeps saying, “Someone else is editing that” And never let’s me fix it. Let me try again.

1 Like

Dang! Should have left it.!

As venthyr, i would craft them in this order: pouch > cluster bombs > nesinwary

Ah, I am BM not Survival. I really am liking the razor pouch one for certain fights, it seems best on fights that have some aoe like the nine, but not too much or where the adds die so fast you can’t spread the killshot bleed on them. Rylakstalkers seems to do the job for everything else.

In 9.1.5 I am going Venthyr on my hunter for raiding. Looks pretty neat to me.

…then I realized you’re not MM, so I am unable to assist you any further.

I just got this to 60 and went venthyr as well. They’re just cool in general, flayed shot is so fun, and the transmog stuff looks awesome!

The venthyr legendary is awesome!! I use it in pvp all the time. It percent based so if you get a big crit, the bleed is devastating!!

Hell in torghast, I stacked kill shot dmg increases and was getting like 80+ K bleed ticks. Crazy fun

1 Like