Need cheering up forum style!

You persons who can link videos or gifs… send me your faves!!

(¿how does one get that ability if you feel like answering?)

Totally need funny or stupid, spewing and choking laughs!

:thinking:

:man_shrugging:

JK, look up the Youtube channel “Daily Dose of Internet”

Also, the ability to post things like that on the forums is based on your trust level. Your trust level goes up as you post without getting flagged, or actions taken against your account. So, basically stay active and eventually you will get there.

Trust lvl 3 allows for posting :slight_smile:

You need to get to trust level 3.

It requires reading a bunch of threads, commenting on a bunch of threads, and liking a bunch of comments. If you do that, and don’t get a lot of reports/flagging you’ll eventually get it.

I am very sparing with my likes, so it’s not something I’m likely to achieve :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheer up!

2 Likes

Having trust levels for a forum you need to pay to access isn’t particularly a useful idea since the bar to entry would already discourage spam or “sassy” posts.

I got a 3 day suspension once because I told someone crying about PVP to go and repost the exact thing he posted in general to the pvp forums so they could make fun of him too.

So, I guess Ill never be trustworthy.
Oh well :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I alway find cute puppies doing funny things always cheers me up. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

4 Likes
1 Like

Done all that? Weird. But thanks

ETA: p.s. also those first 3 numbers in stat never change no matter how often I get on. I read A LOT, been on every day - maybe just the last month consistently which maybe the hang up there, but respond at least once a day… never been flagged - don’t see why it’s not at least better than member.

2 Likes

Omg!! :rofl:

1 Like

It’s funnier the more you watch it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Choked on that one! Packer fan especially!!

1 Like

ShadowLands… couldnt think of a better joke -sorry :slight_smile:

By being awesome (trust lvl 3)

1 Like

This always cheers me up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vHawnaqkL0&list=RDCMUCBUEqagkS2DGyQVc7fv3Emg&start_radio=1

1 Like

The most entertaining clips on YouTube are from “Real Time With Bill Maher”.

Right!?