Need a Spec that has that certain "Feel" when played

So far I have leveled a Whirlwind Monk to level 110 and just entered BfA, and while the Monk is easy to use, and I understand when to use what Cooldown, ect. It doesn’t quiet have that “Feel” to it that I was hoping for.

I know, “Feel”, is a strange concept for most gamers, but what I mean is, the abilities and look isn’t it, it’s close but, leaves me feeling underwhelmed. I wanted to roll with something I haven’t played before, and had a feeling of being a “Badass”. So far I feel like some guy who’s watched one too many Bruce Lee movies all while chugging down Redbull.

Reasons I went for the Monk was because I read they are good at Farming, they’re pretty straight forward as far as Rotation/CD use, and ease of leveling.

So my thoughts are:

1. Re-roll to playing a Unholy Death Knight.
  2. Stick with it, because who know’s BfA’s gear and such may give me a more “Badass” appearance.
  3. Same as #2, but just stick with it to unlock the Allied Races of Alliance, and Re-roll then after giving it more thought.

Thanks in advance to those who reply.

“Feel” is a pretty subjective idea but I understand where you’re coming from. My monks felt too much like a rogue with some magic. I liked playing a rogue better. Felt more natural.

You may want to make trial boost characters from your shortlist of specs and try them out for an hour or two.

1 Like