Need a new home

Bal’a dash, malanore!

I am a Paladin capable of playing all three spec’s of my class at ilvls of 374 prot/376 holy(main)/374 ret and would love to join a guild on their path of righteousness against the evil of the Alliance in the new upcoming raid, Battle of Dazar’alor at preferably mythic level of difficulty! For the Uldir portion of this expansion I was never on a consistent team to truly past the pug challenge of just mother. I have had raid lead experience (although not what I’m specifically looking for), always read up on fights whether its strats of my role or raid, and make sure to find some way to help out the guild in order for us to be raid ready in any way. Please respond to me on here or through discord at Dew#8243 in order to reach out to me.

Shorel’aran

Dewprosest

1 Like

Tried reaching you in discord. My names campyourbody#2937 on discord. We are a horde guild on Zul’Jin, 3/8 mythic. Raid Sunday’s and Monday’s from 12-3am central. Hit me up if your interested

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Failed at Hogger is a 3/8M horde guild on Turalyon recruiting for our mythic roster! We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm est

With Dazar’alor coming out we’re looking to expand our ranks! We’re not only looking for raiders but we’re also looking for m+ pushers (especially healers) and arena players
Immediate openings for Ele shams/spriests that meet these requirements and are ready to raid all ranged dps will be considered for this open spot though!

Requirements to be considered for the mythic bench/mythic team include: Good attendance, 60%+ parse, at least a 33 minimum on your neck pre Dazar’alor, doing your m+ weekly (whether it be a 10 or 15) good attitude and good raid awareness

Recruitment contacts: Amirah#3277 discord || Hotsauce#1407 battle.net

Anu belore dela’na,

If you are willing to consider a solid heroic only guild that consistently achieves AOTC every tier while maintaining a fun and relaxed environment, we have an immediate opening for a core healer! Our info is below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search! Al diel shala!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!

Hey there! We are very interested in having a Ret Paladin with a tank offspec! I’m going to leave my guild spam here to see if our raid times would work with you, and also try to message you on discord. (Though I usually have trouble finding people? So, thats why I’m messaging here first!)

Let me know what ya think, and if you have any interest at all!

First off, who are we?

< Insight > [Wyrmrest Accord] is a fun and friendly semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for more friends to help rebuild after our guild was hit with a mass wave of people leaving the game(for various reasons). Though our main priority is to try and refill our ranks for raiding, we are also actively looking for anyone who just wants to have a good time! Worried cause you haven’t raided in a while or are completely new? No problem! Don’t be scared to contact us, we would love to help you learn and gear up! :slight_smile: We want to have fun, and kill bosses along the way.

https ://raider. io/guilds/us/wyrmrest-accord/insight

(Can’t post links, but our Raider .io if wanted to check out, just remove spaces)

Current Schedule and Progression:

Raiding:
Our Raid times are 7 pm to 10 pm PST
We raid Norm/Heroic Tuesdays(optional) with Raid Progression days being Wed/Thur. (Wed and Thur are mandatory raid days for progression.)

Current Guild Progress: Uldir

• 8/8 H
  • 3/8 M

Recruiting:
Currently recruiting: Any & All, however, the listed below are preferred.

• Melee DPS (With Tank OS)
  • Healer (Pref; Druid or Shaman)
  • Ranged DPS

Our main goal is to rebuild our mythic raiding team again for the new raid tier and beyond. We aim to achieve AOTC as fast as possible and hitting mythic hard. (We currently sit about 17/20 for Mythic, with a decent amount of members being flexible with their class/spec)

What we ask of you:

• If you want to raid, come to raid! Please be reliable! <3

• Be friendly and patient. There will be wipes, but bringing a bad attitude to raid isn’t going to help anyone.

• Be open and willing to take suggestions and feedback. Willingness to learn and fix things to help better yourself at your class. (As we will do the same)

Also recruiting for:

• Mythic+ Groups:

Looking to get more people who are interested in pushing Mythic+ keys so we can start having (possibly multiple) guild groups going all the time!

• RatedBG’s:

Although we currently do not have a team set for RatedBG’s, this is something a lot of us show interest in, and would be happy to form if enough people join who show the same interest.

Please contact us if you have any questions, or if you have any interest at all! :slight_smile:

Lexine:
Bnet; Lexine#1102 & Minomone#1839
Discord; Elektrixie#1337 & Minomone#1759

I hope to talk to you more!

(*Edit: Was using a slightly outta date c/paste. Updated)

Hey man, if you’re looking for a good group of people to run with we raid Tues and Wed 9pm to Midnight Est/STD. Hit me up and we can chat to see if you like us

Weolf#1706

Greetings Dewprosest!

Nexus on Turalyon [H] (8/8H) is looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters. We believe that raid progression is important and want to push, but not at the cost of toxicity. We have a good raid group that works well together, but want to add just a few more good people so we can push into mythics in S2. We want our raiders to have the right attitude to push content, but the ability to have fun at the same time.

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We are putting together static key group so we don’t all have to be stuck pugging anymore, and plan to push

We also spend a lot of time together doing things other than raiding, such as group farming, achievements, mount runs.

We are looking for someone who wants to have a good time in an adult environment and down content.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST

you can contact me at btag: taransula#1161 or on disc: Bug (ง︡’-'︠)ง#6792

Hope you find the home you are looking for!

Hey Dew! We are in need of a holy paly! I’ll hit you up in discord, look forward to talking to you!

<Hubris> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

Guild started towards the end of NH, and our prev progression is 9/9H ToS 1/11M ABT & currently 8/8H 2/8M Uldir (slowed progress due to previous OT reliability and a few main healers on indefinite vacation). Our goal every tier is to quickly get AOTC and then do casual mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. Several of our raiders were hardcore raiders from top US guilds, but have now gone casual. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun & semi-casual but skilled raiding, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Class Needs (to round out the team):

Healer: Holy Paladin & Flex healer/RDPS

RDPS: Warlock, Spriest, Boomkin, and/or Hunter.

*Exceptional candidates considered.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (optional day 9:30pm Est start)

Raid Req: Min 80% attendance & mechanics savvy

Contact: If you are interested add and message Buvons#11444 (Thavage#0852), Earthwyrm#1108 (Abscynth#5749), or DaKoo#11831 (Enigmatix#2672).

Discord IDs in (parenthesis)