Need a little from you

I’ve seen post in this forum that other warriors would look at OP and tell them how to improve their toon.
I don’t have much but could you please help with what I have. So I can be the best warrior I can.

Thanks

Okay, so this is all basic basic stuff because you’re on a newer character. You don’t need anything advanced, you just need to grind out the basics.

Are you using the class guides from WoWhead or Icy Veins to guide your rotation? If not, you should be. Getting Fury’s ability priority list down is pretty important.

Your Azerite traits are not great. I mean, you’re stacking Crit like the guides say, but it doesn’t do much when you only have one CSHB. Getting Azerite gear that offers CSHB is a high priority. For right now, you should swap the Infinite Fury and Pulverizing Blows traits on your head and chest for the other options. Those two are just really bad.

You need to run more Visions. Your Shroud is only at Rank 1 and that can’t stand. Corruptions are a performance multiplier and right now you can’t equip many, even if you had good ones. Start running those Visions right away.

You Essences are pretty bad. If you can stand PvP, consider running Battlegrounds to get Blood of the Enemy. It’s a fairly significant investment in time and effort to do, but it pays off. If that’s too much, then maybe focus on ranking up Breath of the Dying? It’s not as good but it’s better than PP.

Your overall ilvl isn’t bad, but BfA has all these annoying sub-systems that aren’t tied to ilvl but have a massive performance impact. And all of them are fairly significant time sinks. So it’s up to you how much you want to pour into them when it’ll all get reset in just a few months.

3 Likes

If you start logging il gladly take a look at them and give you a few pointers.

Althiala’s nailed it, follow their advice and you can’t go wrong. I’m just going to reinforce one point - Get Blood of the Enemy Rank 3. Grinding out BG honor sucks I know, but it’s just that powerful. Suck it up, get it done, enjoy greatness.

If you get some logs I’ll be happy to tell you what you need to work on in your rotation.

1 Like

By logs do you mean from Quests, dungeons, or raids. And I upgrade my cloak to 5

Nope, you want to sim yourself / record logs on boss fights so they can assess your rotation.

Overall you’re on the right track.

Your tier 2 and 3 talents aren’t optimal. Furious Slash and the Victory Rush one—don’t use those. Use Double Time and Sudden Death instead. Storm Bolt is good for M+ also, and PvP.

You seem to be focusing on Crit and Haste which is good, because those are your best secondary stats, in that order.

As others have said, Blood of the Enemy is must-have. You can get it in one weekend when the weekly quest line is PvP honor and there’s an honor bonus. Also, you need to rank up your cloak. Visions are one of the best ways to gear up now and you need to take advantage of the Visions.

If you’re doing enough PvP to care about your PvP talents, you should use Gladiator’s Medallion instead of Relentless as a Tauren.

Furious Slash is fine if not straight up optimal for a number of raid encounters. Depends on how it sims for you really, and if you’re good enough to manage the buff uptime.

That’s odd. I have never seen anyone use it on warcraftlogs or elsewhere.

It was more common earlier in the tier, and last tier. Definitely a thing though. The need for strict single target dps is pretty minimal now so you don’t see it as much.

I will take your word for it :wink:

I got Blood of the enemy 1 but I can’t find how much honor I have for the rest of it. I looked under currency and all I seen was Honorbound Service Medal. Where do I find my honor amount?

The letter “h” is your friend.