Need a guild or like minded group of people to help me love the game again

As the title says I’m close to leaving the game again since all RL friends quit playing. I’m an older adult that works Tues/Sat evenings 3pm to 11pm. Recent years I’ve mostly just done mythic + since my work schedule makes raiding undoable unless it’s just a spur of the moment raid. I want to get to know a group of people and run dungeons, do mythics, old achievements, pvp. Basically anything just with people that you play with regularly and get to know. I have horde and alliance toons on zul’jin, but I am willing to start over on a new server if I can find a good group of people. I normally play healers, but do like to play my survival hunter as well. If you feel like we would make a good fit please drop me note here or my tag is Sinbinner#1363. I’ll make a new toon on any server and start over np for the right group of people.
I’m a casual player, but do like to do challenging things. I’m the type of person that likes to find humor in a good wipe when there is one. I just want to enjoy playing WoW again.

Heya Varlaf,

Mithril Paw is a Whisper wind guild since 2007 and we are always looking for new players. We are a casual friendly guild that likes to progress at a steady fun pace. Our 1st night of raids would interfere with your tuesday work but we have a 2nd night on Thursday. Also group up almost daily for Mythic +. We are currently short a couple DPS and 1 to 2 heals. Whisper me in game or any officer for more infore or to run a key with us to get to know us.
:slight_smile: Happy hunting!!
Ashanalore

Ignore that I post with an alt lol didn’t notice It wasn’t on my main toon!
Ashanalore

Hey Variaf, If you are not interested in raiding we are creating a mythic+ team in our guild.

Guild: Numinous

Realm: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM-12AM EST

(We occasionally extend our raid duration, but only if the entire raid comes to an agreement)

Current Progress: Castle Nathria 10/10 Normal | 8/10 Heroic

Currently Looking For:

Raid Team - Melee and Range DPS

Mythic+ Team - Accepting all classes and specializations for our Mythic+ team.

About Us:

Numinous was formed in earlier February 2021. Since then, we have grown with quality members. Our guild was created by experienced raiders who wanted to make a semi-hardcore-based guild that progressed into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. Our main goal is to keep that chill atmosphere inside raids and out. We strongly believe that if any progression is made in anger, then it just is not worth it in the end. We also run high mythic+ keys and are currently developing a Mythic+ Team. Our guild is active in discord even when we are not doing guild activities.

Contact Information:

Battlenet-Tag: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

Hi there :slight_smile: [Insidious Legion] are looking for Ranged DPS and Healers to fill our raiding ranks. Our raid times are Wed and Friday at 5:30 Server until 8:30 server (PST). Disc/Holy Priest
Holy Paladin
Resto Druid
If interested, please contact me on:
Bnet: Kelpret#1353, Theodoras#11590
OR
Discord: Kelpret#5248, Hattorrii#3227

If you’re interested in seeing how the other half lives, [H]Aegis of the Exiles on Thrall are a group of like-minded adults who enjoy the game whether it’s raiding, PvP, M+, mount hunting, and achievements. We play other games as well, but WoW is what brought us together. We have two raid teams and are very active in the evenings. You can find us in the guild finder or hit me up in Discord or Bnet.

Bnet: Krabapple#1282
Diecord: Deluxenachos#4930

Oh man, dude. You’d fit right in with us. I’ll send you a tell. heh.

Hiya I don’t know if you’d be open to a faction realm change so I figured id just throw my hat in the ring for it our guild is currently 9/10H CN and we are focused on raiding and mythic plus if you are fine with the faction realm change feel free to either add me on discord at Raz#4807 or on bnet SeizureBoy#11772 thanks for your time

Hi Varlaf

We are a new rolled guild on Illidan-Horde looking for more people to fill our ranks. If something new interests you feel free to reach out for more information

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. If building something fresh sounds good to you or you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out please leave your contact information or you can reach out to us directly. Our contact information is below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Recruiting for a 15 man raid group

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711

Hello there Varlaf! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re a few players short of a 15-man raid party that runs Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 5/10N currently.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Pls consider our guild on Area 52. Thanks.

Info here,

If you’re good with AOTC-only raiding with a good, laid-back group on Alliance side, I run a cross-realm team that sounds like it could be up your alley. We’re looking for a couple more solid dps players to build up our roster a bit (we try to stay about 15 players) and feature a pretty diverse group of like-minded players, including more, shall I say, “mature” aged? :slight_smile: We like good people who happen to be good players more than anything. End of the day, raiding with us will be the only real way to see if we click, so if you’re interested, be happy to pug you in this week. I’ll leave my details below, but if we’re not quite what you’re looking for, good luck with the search! Good groups are still out there, just a matter of finding them.

-Respec- is an AOTC-focused Heroic Raiding guild based out of Blade’s Edge - currently 10/10 N and 8/10 H. Our members are all veteran raiders with a focus on completing each raid tier on Normal and Heroic while the content is relevant. We’re also a group of laid-back nerdy types that believe in teamwork and having fun over toxic/elitist personalities - while getting the raid done.

We have open spots for Ranged DPS (Hunter, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock, Druid), and (1) open for Melee (Death Knight, Paladin, Druid, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior, Demon Hunter, Monk).

• Current Progression: 10/10 N – 8/10 H
  • We raid on Friday and Sunday Evenings!
  • Raid Times: Fridays @ 9-12 PM EST / 8-11 PM CST / 7-10 PM MST / 6-9 PM PST -AND- Sundays @ 8-11 EST / 7-10 CST / 6-9 MST / 5-8 PST (an hour earlier than Friday)

The kind of people that would enjoy and excel in our group are players who prefer smaller raid sizes with a chill atmosphere, but enjoy good play and getting that next kill towards AOTC. Our current raiders are all long-time raiders, but big on being Nerdy, LGBTQ+ Friendly, Couple Friendly, and overall just having fun.

NOTE: We DO NOT expect a server transfer or joining our guild if you are happy where you are! Since we only raid up to Heroic content, we actively use a cross-realm community to keep our players together!

We do, however, believe that jumping in and raiding with us is the best way to see what we’re all about. With our raid week starting on Friday, I welcome anybody interested to hit me up on Discord or Battlenet and see if we’re a collective good fit! If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

Adventure Friends Alliance
We are currerntly 2/10M looking for more all specs and classes. We are alliance on Dragonmaw server group.
We raid Wed/Thurs 6pm-9pm PST. We were formed just about 1 year ago. During BFA we were able to hit 3/12M in short amount of time.
We are looking for more members to add to the guild that are commited and looking for push mythic bosses. CE might be out of reach for Castle, but we want to push and achieve CE during upcoming, and future raids.

We are more on the chill level, and look to have a good laugh while downing bosses. Most of the guild has KSM, knowledge of pvp, 1800 in RBGs, and do other events while we have down time.

We are trying to grow our guild large enough to have two solid raid groups. All applications are welcome. Feel Free to message me on bnet. NosTheHitman#1903

Hey Varlaf,

Reformation is an Alliance guild on the Shadow Council server node. We have folks that do pretty much all of what you do, but light on the PvP side. I have been in your place where all my friends left the game or moved on to other things that didn’t work for me. Over the past year and a bit our guild has built up into a friendly community of people that enjoy hanging out and playing the game. We raid on a light schedule to see the content as a group and run dungeons on a regular basis. Few of us do the achievement crawling, All the Things farming and things like that. My BNet info is in the generic guild recruitment post below if you’d like to chat and find out more about us. Hang in there, you’ll find a group that works for you to respark the fun in the game. It is a blast with the right people to hang out with.

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time? Want to run dungeons and learn to raid? Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys social raiding and mythics. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW time in a friendly environment.

We are an Alliance guild based on the Shadow Council server node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC) we are currently 10/10N, 1/10H CN. We run a variety of keys and have people that collect pets, mounts, mogs and achievements.

While we are accepting all classes, specs and playstyles, we are prioritizing the following roles for teams:

M Dungeon Tanks, off spec DPS for raiding
M Dungeon and Raid Heals
Ranged DPS

We raid one night per WoW week for 2 hours, every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern). A second raid team is currently being explored by the guild, days and times have not been fixed yet.

Reformation is listed on WoWProgress and GuildsofWoW.

If you would like to know more about Reformation, you can contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam or Cuda in game.

Sam