Need a fresh start? new late night guild lf tank/heal/dps! 9/9H in first weeks of raiding!

Have you been a long time player but just haven’t found the right guild for you? If you’re interested in becoming a Mythic raider or if you already are one, please keep reading. This post is for you.

The leadership team in Adept has experience raiding in top 25 US guilds and knows what it takes to build a solid team. We are not necessarily looking for Mythic ready players and we are not looking for the best players in the world. We are simply looking for players willing to learn and to grow as a team.

We are forming a solid core foundation and are building a lasting group that not only wants to down bosses, but that also wants to create an amazing community in the process.

Details:
• Adept is a late night horde guild on Illidan.
• We are looking for people who are interested in raiding and that have the desire to help build not only a raid team, but a community.
• The guild is progression oriented with the intent for pushing Mythic raid content.
• We do M+ often.
Currently 9/9H in only the first few weeks of raiding - now preparing for Mythic progression!
• Raid Times – Tuesday/Wednesday 11 PM - 2 AM CST
• During Mythic progression, raiders will be expected to maintain a 90% or higher raid attendance.

Overall we are looking for solid players across the board. Ranging from experienced Mythic raiders burnt out from hardcore progression who want a less stressful environment to players who have not hit Mythic raiding yet, but have an eagerness to learn and prepare for Mythic raiding.

If this sounds like this is what you are looking for, please contact:

GM - Bnet - Truth#11773

Hi! Looking for more solid players!

Top! Looking for more solid players!

Up top! Looking for solid players!

Bump it up! Check us out!

currently returning back to wow probably tomorrow night heres a link to my main that i havent touched in a while, i do have alot of mythic raiding exp and was EX 2400 pvp back in cata for pvp before i had to switch accounts. I mainly dps i dont really tank and i can play arms or fury pretty damn well. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/bigdaddynuke

Hi there friend! Please see the recruitment post for details regarding applying!

I feel like this thread has not gotten the attention it deserves… Gratz on conclave tonight my dudes!

Thanks caec! Recruiting solid players as we continue our push to Mythic.

My 403 prot pally Barnheezus, is looking for a new home on Illidan. I have plenty of experience this tier and previous tier as well. I do my homework and show up to raid night on time and prepared.

I applied in your discord!

Look forward to speaking with you!

Looking for quality players!

Continuing to look for solid players to round out our roster!

Looking for more great players!

balance druid looking for late night M+ and raids, mail me. Startides XO

Hey Stoggey! Please apply via the link required if you are interested!

Bump it up friends!

Up top friends!

Up top! Check us out!