Necromancy Repair Night - Dec 2nd, 2021 (Undead RP)

Thursday at Tavern Night all undead are welcome to drop in for Necromantic Repair Services. Characters who were injured in the line of service at the recent Conquest campaign are given priority for their service to the Horde.

• When: Dec 2nd, 2021 (Thursday)
  • Time: 9pm Server / 10 EST
  • Server: Moon Guard - US
  • Faction: Horde & Neutral Aligned

Question: Can I attend as a necromancer or other professional who works with repairing undead and help out?
Answer: YES! Come on in!

Question: Can Alliance undead attend?
Answer: This is for neutral and Horde aligned undead.

Disclaimer: This rp session will include medical rp, body horror, and more mature themes.

9 Likes

But where did the parts come from
 Hmm I wonder.

1 Like

Filthy rotters, stealing from the dead. Rude!

2 Likes

I have no idea what you are talking about. There was trash laying around so I cleaned it up.

2 Likes

its not stealing if they cannot report the theft

:stares in one-eye scarlet:

Those rotters always taking what isn’t theirs.

we take only what we need, the dead don’t need them anymore

1 Like

It is called recycling.

2 Likes

December 2nd is so far away.

And cleaning out the graves of corpses is called, ‘remediation’ and ‘land reclamation!’ Hehehehe

2 Likes

Come on out! Chat and get your stuff fixed!

1 Like

Should promote “The Rifter” incase repair doesn’t work out so well.

1 Like

What do you mean that the repairs won’t work out so well? Have you seen the arms hanging off the back of abominations? So what if things get a little weird? Its all for
SCIENCE XD

1 Like

Not a forsaken- but this is a really cool idea! How’d it go?

We went looking for this with our Forsaken in Ambermill and never saw anyone. Checked all of the buildings, etc.

When? The Necromancy repair night was 20+ players.

Last Thursday. Kiwi and I donned our Forsaken skins and went to Ambermill. Maybe we were phased out of it? We did both times, pre and post Undercity nuked. There were the elementals wandering around both times.

No idea, we had a really large and active crew with even rp guards posted outside the building. There are some basic starting quests in the area you need to do its like
3 quests that are quick and easy to do. If you had not done them yet, I think you can’t see people there.

In the future, you can always whisper one of us to get a raid invite to find us during rp :slight_smile:

1 Like

That must have been it. We will do that. Want to support you guys with this.