Necromancer class already designed IN GAME

Oh they could definitely still add an actual necromancer class to the game, it’s just going to have overlap with DKs. Kind of like the same struggle that happened when they put in demon hunters and shuffled stuff around for warlocks.

2 Likes

You can blame Blizzard themselves for that “argument”. They are the ones that made it.

Even though I agree we need more ranged, I’m reluctant about adding necro’s for the simple fact that there’s already so much shadow/edgy type classes in game, and that the majority of newly added specs have been shadow/egdy. Add something more fresh like timelord or tinker or something like that, gloomy classes are getting stale.

I’d rather have a tinker class that can use engineering gadgets, mech suits and turrets.

Basically turning engineering into a class.

2 Likes

what about a new class focused in death magic with two specializations, necromancer(banshee) and dark ranger, thats literally sylvanas.

Necromancer would 100% be Cloth based on what we’ve seen of them all the way back to WC3.

What they need to do is introduce Tinker and make THEM Mail, that makes more sense.

1 Like

Yeah hard pass on the tinker. If anything, they should make a class out of Tailoring. I want to be a Loom Master

1 Like

It really is though.

1 Like

Why a hard pass on tinker though?

Just joking really. I only play 1 class anyway so wouldnt matter.

I agree with this.

Easy enough.

Three specs, one tank one healer and one dps.

Tank one has a unique mechanic where the necromancer shares health with a large undead, has spells that not only empower it but allow it to move to the players whim, also having spells that Spawn lesser minions to give their tank cleave and defensive cool downs, and aoe Taunts.

Healer uses flesh craft to sticth bodies back together and infuse them with greater health or short shields of bone. Even a few spells to augment their allies giving them more speed, Stam, and other stat bonuses for a time.

Dps would be kinda what you’d expect, death frost and death bolts with a minor minion perhaps. Gets several of the new cc spells added.

All three use components of the new death spells from SLs.

This I like but can take it or leave it.

2 Likes

I think the idea of designing the actual classes around the original warcraft 3 heroes is what makes the game warcraft

Paladins, Shamans, Mages, Fighters, Death knights, and Monks, are all relevent to the warcaft theme.

If they designed a necromancer around Kel thuzad, or a Dark Ranger like Sylvanis, it would save the games intregrity,

and Shadowlands would make more sense as a Warcraft expansion,

maybe they could be unlockable rewards for completing an “Enter the Realm of the Dead to Save the Game” quest

But but…I still want a void knight of some sort =[
PWEASE?

And yes, necromancers need to be a thing. More classes would be great.
More variety is good.

I wish shadow would have been Light aligned, then we could have had a cultist class based on the void and a void knight. Leave shadow priests light/shadow themed.

Let’s rep them cosmic power sources!
DK and necro for death!

all of the classes!

1 Like

having a cute little owl monster serve you a potion is hella necro!

1 Like

Go play GuildWars2, they have necro and engineer. Get your fix there. You can go straight to max level as free2play.

Personally I’d be beyond shocked if we see another class or spec added to the game before 12.X. I don’t think they have the resources available to them to take on anything that ambitious. Heck, we can’t even get more races/subraces or cosmetics. A new class seems beyond the reach of the dev team. I’ll be happy if they can just manage to get out something really good for 10.x.

Necromancer exists…its called unholy DK. They raise the dead to fight for them and use plagues and deathly stuff.

A DK is a necromancer as like a paladin is a priest.

1 Like

DK just doesn’t cut it for necromancer for anyone who actually wants the class. Just because DK uses necromancy doesn’t make it a necromancer.

It’s like how DH is the melee version of a Warlock.

We just need a spell caster version of a DK.

1 Like

No thanks.

I played guild wars for a bit but it’s no where close to being as good as wow lol.