Necrolord Covenant: A Closer Look Inside the Might of Maldraxxus

You kind of get that with the Leather covenant set. Get a dangly arm on your shoulder.

2 Likes

Exactly I want more.

1 Like

The only thing about the necrolords i dont like is the abomination limb dk ability. Ignoring that though, this may be the right choice for me.

Also, can the back piece please be fixed? It’s really awkward looking
a giant piece of metal just floating on our back? Just make the back piece so it comes out of the shoulder blades of the wearer.

ĂŽ_o

-grins and visualizes the end of Shadowlands-

Nathanos: So
 it was an Abomination
?
Sylvanas: IN A HAT!!

Well that settles it. -sends Lacryma off to Mal’draxxus-

My only other question is this. Which of the Covenants will deal with the Loa / Bwonsamdi the most? Ardenweald I assume? I’m rather curious as I would love to put one of my Trolls there if I can.

I would like to be. However, this current, terrible, implementation of covenants means I am forced to choose between fun gameplay or fun aesthetic/lore. Covenants shouldn’t affect gameplay in any way.

2 Likes

Any chance we could get those shields?

panda swag

But I need to be able to wedge a staff in there.

100% unforced error. Shadowlands has a lot of really cool stuff that looks like it’s going to be ruined by association with horrible systems at launch. Unless something changes, people are better off waiting until 9.2 when they slap on whatever last minute fix they had to come up with in order to preserve developer egos.

After double checking the mogs and soulbinds looks like Necrolords are the way to go
https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/dressing-room#qL0V0zJ8z9M8ol8K58oE8KE8oB8Mnw8oC808b4808b5808bY8MjA87w1uh8MMX81uA8MMX81uT8MMX81uu8MMX87m1up8MMX81uI8MMX81uL8MMX81uN8MMX81uG8MMX87R

This just looks to edgy and UwU to refuse, plus soulbinds are pretty fun with the bonesmith.

Now only conduits are left to see if there’s anything that can influence my choice.

Sadly, yea. I easily see covenants going the way of azerite gear. Taking valuable mid expac dev time to be changed, because they aren’t listening/acting on feedback now.

1 Like

I really would love to see what the Deathborne ability looks like, I’m a big fan on anything spooky or skeleton related. I do have a question related to that: As a fire mage, will I be able to pop both Deathborne and Combustion so I can become a Fiery Skeletal mage :open_mouth: ??

2 Likes

I hope I get the invite to the beta!

Looks awesome. Cant wait for SL

It sounds like this will only be usable in SL zones. Though I could be wrong.

Ghostrider is that you?? =) It does sound awesome though.