Necro Fury Gutted

Granted I am not super geared but my burst window went from slightly overtuned to a wet noodle.

Sad.

1 Like

“slightly overtuned” hahaha. They still doing 8-9k+ dps sustained single target in arenas with cds

1 Like

Honestly, Necro Banner needed to be nerfed, though I’m not too sure that I agree to the nerf to Reckless Abandon, but I could see it since having a spammable ability like Crushing Blow dealing 9k - 10k a hit can be an issue. I think it wouldn’t have been nerfed it it wasn’t for the Fury 4pc set.

Obviously, anyone could argue that there are other class/specs/abilities that are much more problematic than Fury, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that banner needed to be toned down. If anything, this just opens up other avenues for other covenants to be utilized, which is actually a good thing.

I just can’t wait to see how we’re going to be balanced with 0 borrowed power. It’s either we will be strong AF and they will take three patches to fix the first month nerf or we will be mediocre until tier. Either way interested to see a talent tree frfr. Hope Banner is in there somewhere.

It’s still feelin’ fine.

They’re still fat lol

my brother
i have some horrendous news for you

Compared to other classes we need buffed.