Nearly BiS Rogue LF Guild

Nearly BiS Rogue LF 25man Raiding Guild Know ALL fights. Recent Transfer. Play with gamepad. Great DPS. Show up 97% of the time. Play for Parse.

yeah dude your parses look hot you can join minax if you want.

Putting “play with gamepad” on your recruitment post is like including a hobbies section in your resume; there are some things better left out.

The thing that got left out was his mag kill on warcraftlogs … for his entire guild.

Fear not, Champion of the Naaru, and destroyer/savior of Donk, Sawlgoodman, stepped in and Donk finally downed mag.

God bless

yo you still never let me cash in on those bountys though. cant believe you left the server right when donk downs mag and gruul…

Hey man, just wanna say I’m glad that you finally decided to disband Donk after realizing you’d never be able to lead them to killing any bosses. I know you just wanted war glaives on reserve, but I’m glad you’ve finally decided to join Minax. I think you’ll have a really good time here.

Yo! GM of Donk here, We are currently recruiting and would love to get a rogue in our 25mans!
Few things about us
-We only accept players who play on a retro N64 gamepads
-We only take people with college degrees held in high regard
-Fat Dabs Only
send us over your most recent magtheridon logs and we think youd be a great fit!

Drats! I knew I shouldn’t have upgraded my game pad