Nazjatar Bodyguard system unlocks new content

According to wowhead you unlock the Mechagon quest chain once you do the quest to select a bodyguard from the Waveblade Ankoan or The Unshackled. And once one of your bodyguards reach rank 3 you unlock the Rescue Baine scenario from the War Campaign.

but i don’t want to, he needs to be executed

8 Likes

when do i get the next part of the nzoth eye campaign i was promised power and tentacle related content

1 Like

By Eye Campaign you mean the Datamined Eye of the Corrupter Dialogue?

Eye of the Corrupter isn’t the Eye shoved into your head in Tides of Vengeance but a Quest Enemy you kill in Nazjatar that tells you to kill Sylvanas after Nathanos takes Xal’atath somewhere for an unknown purpose before returning to Orgrimmar and telling the Loyalist Players to play along with Saurfang…

Of course whether or not Nathanos is still loyal to Sylvanas when telling Loyalist Players to play along is another story as N’Zoth may have already subverted him and thus no longer needs Sylvanas but told his puppet to play along.

The question is: Why did Sylvanas send Nathanos to Nazjatar with Xal’atath? She stated her mission was to weed out the disloyal… Does that include Nathanos?

Was giving Xal’atath intended to show if Nathanos was unstable only to prove him still outwardly loyal convincing her of his trustworthiness due to not turning into a raving madman(despite Undead being immune to insanity)?

I’d assume Sylvanas was played by N’Zoth like a fiddle and about to be backstabbed humiliatingly by a N’Zoth-aligned Nathanos who was logically convinced that Sylvanas had turned on him and that N’Zoth was his salvation!