Nazjatar Achievements: Thought You Said They'd Be Rare?

I’m having trouble with Banescale The Packfather and Scale Matriarch Zodia spawning. I have yet to see either since the zone was introduced. I know how Packfather and Zodia spawns. Is there an working method to track to get either to occur?

The current system for Matriarch needs improvement. I don’t have to time to set around for an unknown time for any of the hydras to spawn. Few do and are willing to waste time on a bad design method. Improvements are needed as I have other rates that others don’t and need need help too with this Achievement.

2 Likes

Well said, tangle goals for tangle game play. It seems to be a lost art for game design in this age.

The Packfather is a myth.

Packfather has a chance not a guarantee to appear after Packmother is killed, as for the Scale Matriarchs they share a spawn timer between the three and this is just dumb since the timer on average is 1.5 hrs between. This makes getting this achievement completed near impossible unless you have the time to sit in front of a computer screen for hours at a time in one location waiting for respawns.