Naxxramas Raid Testing – October 15

And hopefully the announcement is that it isn’t happening.

Please Blizzard open up the testing window! 2-6 is terrible.

What a cope lmao

3 Likes

Don’t worry none of us can test it because the zone is in even worse state than Silithus during the gates event.

Nice consumes vendor. Of all the consumes, you gave us… renamed Major Manas and Healths? Worthless.

Woot! TBC testing on PTR when?

2 Likes

So if you die in Naxx and aren’t rezzed, there’s no way to revive. You can’t run back into Naxx because you’re not attuned, and you can’t see the teleport NPC when you’re dead.

GG Blizzard. Brilliant. Who could have possibly foreseen this.

The NPC has an option that attunes you to Naxx, which should be the first thing you click.

Kinda sad Blizz seems so set on TBC after naxx. Pretty sure there is a large fraction of the classic player base that would much rather have had new lvl 60 raids/content (lvl 60 kara?) and maybe some slight updates to unused talent trees and a new BG (you know, that one that was never released maybe?). Classic Plus would have made blizz far more money than TBC will imo, and would have restored my faith in them as a company with some sort of vision.

#ClassicPlus - keep the dream alive.

1 Like

Thats literally a #nochange from vanilla. It was nice to see Johnny and Jimmy again.

I sincerely doubt anyone cares about the accuracy of the PTR of Naxxramas to its vanilla counterpart.

But if you do, perhaps we should remove the 3k hp and double damage buff.

#nochanges

If you can’t handle the PTR just wait a few months.

You trolling or something?

Read what I said.

The good ol’ “YOU TROLLING” to try and refute someone, a timeless classic.

I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make, so I can only imagine you’re just trying to stir up trouble. There’s nothing to refute in your post.

#nochanges has nothing to do with what’s on the vendor on the PTR. I was saying that if anyone genuinely thinks that #nochanges applies to the bloody PTR, then they should remove the buff they give people.

Classic+ is way too big of a risk factor. They’d totally screw it up someway.

At least with tbc we know what we’re getting and we know we like it (or not for those that don’t).

My point was is they didn’t recode anything with the vendor he literally existed as he did on the PTR in vanilla. Yet you were crying about him having re-named potions.

Uh, no. I’m saying the consumables they gave us were lacking. They forgot… well, almost all of them.

They’re already giving you a buff that was not present in the PTR in vanilla. No one cares that the NPC vendor in the Naxxramas PTR is accurate to its vanilla counterpart. That’s not what #nochanges is about.

I cared and so did several of my guild mates.

So you were active on the forums before Classic was even launched, saying “No changes,” and actively campaigned to make sure the PTRs for Classic content patches had the same temporary test-facilitating NPCs in them?

You sincerely think #nochanges is about the NPC vendor in Naxxramas on the PTR? That’s what I’m talking about.