Naxxramas Achievement Rewards to Remain Available Throughout Wrath Classic

Im not even going to justify such an idiotic reply.

you’re trying to straw man but you’re awful at it.

16 Likes

so can we spend our arena points or are they getting deleted and our time wasted?

3 Likes

I have 3 black drakes and 3 immortals.

I support this still being obtainable.

18 Likes

I don’t want to pollute this thread with another issue, but Kaivax we have a huge problem in 5 days in the arena scene if most players lose their arena points for nothing with no window to spend the points on gear (with rating requirements removed).

Can we get an indication as to whether this was intended? Because the impact on future arena participation will be a huge negative if players can’t spend arena points at the end of the season.

1 Like

Good change, will the achievs be locked to a ilvl requirement like ulduar achieves in the future?

5 Likes

:rofl: ummmm what?

Absolutely not.

First, it’s available to everyone but they still have to go get it.

Second, there are dates on each achievement, so flex that if you need some validation I guess.

14 Likes

It was done before.

Do you go into every thread blowing smoke?

2 Likes

Name the examples please.

Im interested in your source.

Herald of the Titans

3 Likes

Uld is out in a few weeks. Who cares about the black/plague drakes anymore?

That’s like being mad that you can get last season’s pvp set at a discount. Come back when you have your rust/iron drakes or full furious set if you care about being relevant. But be prepared for that to be available to everyone once ToC is out.

This is a good change

3 Likes

Add it then!

Solid compromise.

1 Like

The naxx drakes and titles are quite literally participation trophies.

10 Likes

BASED BASED BASED
GATEKEEPING CHUDS BTFO
Dont @ me unless you earned this achieve in 2009 and parse 99 percentile.

4 Likes

To anyone complaining. The removal of these drakes when the next tier came out is literally the only time theyve done this for glory achieves. So this is a good change and im willing to be 10$ that black and plague drakes are on the trade post week 1 in retail to help compensate those being removed. It was a dumb move back in 2009 that they never repeated and on the 2nd go around they dont plan on making the same mistake.

The titles were removed when cata prepatch launched (so were the ulduar and TOGC immortal titles / mounts and Ardent defender since togc 10 boxes were removed)

So this is right on par for how the game should be. Good for blizzard for not being dumb, solid w.

10 Likes

Its alright bro you can link your achievement and show them the timestamp to prove you did it before Ulduar content.

I think youll find that literally nobody cares, though.

Good change.

15 Likes

Good change! Thank you, Blizzard!

3 Likes

LETS HECKING GOOOOO.

ty for waking up at the end of the patch to tell us. I was about to go bald from stress.

1 Like

why do achievements? now I can just wait to full BIS ICC and then go back and clear achievements now

8 Likes