Naxx Isn't Unbelievably hard it's just extremely expensive, The game is dying Why can't we have pre patch right now?

thats what i said we actually agree that blizzard intentionally chose cross realm bg on purpose

i refuted your idea that they did it because they had no other choice. you seem to think that blizzard is the victim here.

i know a lot more about what i am talking about than you do

i appreciate you agreeing with me finally about blizzard being the ones making the decisions about their game

because it was fun. fun enough to get media attention and to be remembered years later.

your personal account is not substantial evidence. i didnt realize you would need this to be explained to you.

thats your opinion

lol youre calling me insane when youre using your own personal account as the basis for your argument. thats what ufo conspiracy theorists do lmao. like “bro i swear i saw it it was a flying saucer went straight over my house”

im on sulfuras right now under the social panel just look up dire maul, i see like 15 hunters some named like “Fpspfb” and stuff, search 60 rogue and see like 10 in brd just probably 5 rogue manning brd or something you know, definitely not pickpocket bots

2 Likes

I heard about this a while ago, but I didn’t see any evidence this was actually happening. Where can we find out more about Blizzard’s legal battles with these bot companies?

Well, because you are. You posted a video about how you bribed your GM to give you loot and he (rightfully) g-kicked you. I don’t know why you’d think anyone listening to your Discord conversation would take your side, but there it is.

“Blizzard says they banned 1000 bots but I saw 5 bots which means they’re liars.”

2 Likes

well said. got a guild full of people chomping at the bit to play BC, not Naxx. Let’s go blizzard, you have had your classic fun, let’s get some BC!

Which doesn’t mean they wanted Classic to fail. This is called a non sequitur, as the existence of a late patch tuning position does not lead to failure, let alone a desire for failure.

This applies to literally all of your points.

The rest is just you rambling more insanity about things no one has said or argued because reasons… apparently…

H A H A H A H A

No company is allergic to money. They got a hit with Classic, they will try to maintain its position. None wants the golden goose to die.

2 Likes

For all intents and purposes, Naxx is awesome. Ok let’s get that stated. It is a lot of fun but the raid has a major problem with unhealable damage or requiring too many healers. I mean let’s be honest, would Naxx be doable with just consumes on Sapph, no flasks, no world buffs, and 16 healers?

It is, for all intents and purposes, a level 70 raid. Strictly based off the damage people take. Sunwell hit hard too, but not like that. Maybe alliance has it a little easier since pallies are such incredibly efficient (when itemized properly) tank healers and salv is such a boon.

Naxx is an 11 for incoming damage but is a wonderful raid. It could use a nerf if for no other reason than to stop feeding into the same issues that have existed since Blizzard decided to release Classic with zero bot policing and idiotic black lotus and overall herb mechanics.

1 Like

Sapph is specifically a fight you’re supposed to gear for. Most guilds that have been clearing naxx since release can kill Sapphiron without world buffs and with 12 or 13 healers. The frost resistance gear makes the fight a million times easier. The only fight in the entire raid that sucks design wise is Loatheb, because without world buffs it is an expensive fight. 40g per person per pull minimum. I’m not really sure what Blizzard was thinking when they made that fight, because there is no way to outgear or do anything other than pay gold for consumables to kill him. Him and viscidus are the two fights in the game Blizzard really didn’t think through.

The rest of the raid is fine in my opinion. Even Four Horsemen, by this point in the game you should have druids and warriors in your raid that can off tank things so raid comp shouldn’t be that much of an issue.

2 Likes

knowledge of a better decision and yet choosing not to take it is evidence of intent to sabotage

i wasnt talking to you. but that didnt stop you from adding your opinion.

This is an open forum. You’re essentially talking to whomever is watching the ongoing conversation. If you want to talk to individual people in private, this ain’t the place to do it. :wink:

1 Like

actually the forum system is designed so that the thing that signifies if i replied to someone only works the first time i reply to that comment. so when i made 2 or 3 replies to that other night elf it only showed me replying once, and it showed me as just talking to thin air for the next two comments. what is it with night elves taking any opportunity they can to try and convince people they are crazy?

They’re just fights that require prep. Prep isn’t something retail-type players are used to. They’re used to just clicking a button and BOOM you’re there, ready to go.

I think that’s why the clear rates on Visc are so low compared to C’thun. Visc requires prep.

1 Like

It’s called “Shadowmeld.”

1 Like

yeah shadowmeld next time keep your opinions to yourself

That’s the thing. Night Elves need to keep moving or they’ll disappear.

We downed KT earlier today… we started tuesday, with doing 13/15, came back today, we one shotted Saphiron, and went straight for KT, we got KT down to 10% ish, for the third time…

So we took several attempts to do dry runs to test, fine tune things… and after two and half hours, the call was made to go get ZG and Ony buff, and do one final atempt… And down KT went…

The ability to get freash world buffs every hour, is a entirly diffrent game, if we could do that, we would refreash the buffs if needed, IF you claim otherwise you have no idea what you talking about…

Also the naxx we are playing is the nerfed naxx…

What exactly was nerfed? I’m fairly certain the only changes between 1.11 and 1.12 were bug fixes like not spawning invisible void zones.