Naxx Isn't Unbelievably hard it's just extremely expensive, The game is dying Why can't we have pre patch right now?

It’s only expensive because of all the inflation right?

In other words Naxx would be pretty chill if it werent for all the sweats?

sounds jsut like modern forums.

Most of life TBH

It is in the context of anyone on these forums discussing raid clears, or when thinking of prepatches, and future classic iterations done by blizzard here in the NA/EU/Oce areas. The company running china wow does their own thing. They are not that comparable when it comes to this data, or how the game will be implemented, as it will be done differently by china.

3 Likes

They didn’t buy the right to the IP. They operate Blizzard’s titles in China, they’re partners. Did you know that we have the Chinese Undead models on our Classic client? You can activate them with:

SET overrideArchive “1”

in your config file. Did you know we have the functionality that was added for the token? The reason people were freaking out 11 months ago is because the icons for the tokens were added in the 1.13.4 PTR.

Every single thing that China has on their client is on our client too. That’s because Blizzard decides on adding those things and China doesn’t get to touch the client. If they “did their own thing”, the game would be drastically different than what it is over there.

Does this work for Classic?

Yeah, it does. You can even do it while you’re in-game with:

/console overrideArchive 1

just restart your client. It also removes bone piles and what not:

https://i.imgur.com/prFNGHY.png

https://i.imgur.com/JOIN0gB.png

It’s kinda funny because so many people were against a toggle for new models because “people should see my character the exact way I made it!” Yet here I can change the Undead model with a toggle. Kinda funny.

1 Like

You know, I actually like this version.

Yeah, it’s kinda cool. Here’s a screenshot of what the player skeletons look like:

1 Like

thats what happens when blizzard intentionally sabotages vanilla classic by teasing tbc halfway through and then complete radio silence

they never did that. you chose to interpret it that way.

when they announce NO TBC you’ll be very sore.

So, I guess we’re supposed to assume whatever killed you was also kind enough to bury you and leave a headstone. :rofl:

ill just be looking for the private server with the biggest release date planned

…still hearing voices in your head Joyson?

I don’t disagree - my thing is farming it. While it’s fun to keep raiding with my friends but - literally NONE of the gear will be good for me in TBC with all the pally changes.

So basically there’s no reward (other than hanging with my friendos).

Exclude China where they play a completely different game and that chart changes dramatically.

In US/EU

• 2563 guilds cleared naxx
  • 3161 guilds have not

Limit to horde which has it much harder than alliance, and it gets even more lopsided:

• 1,088 horde guilds cleared naxx
  • 1,645 horde guilds have not

Yo I’m cracking up at this hahaha.

Thanks for posting. :icecream:

Ahh yes, completely different because Dragonslayer buff goes out once an hour.

And ZG buff.

Are you saying world buffs are insignificant?

You dont think more NA guilds would progress further if they could spend 1-2hrs clearing, then reliably rebuff the entire raid in under 15 minutes and continue progressing the same night? If not, you’re already set in your wrong opinion.

95th percentile DPS for war/rog/mage with world buffs = 2,725 DPS
95th percentile DPS for war/rog/mage without world buffs = 2,025 DPS

Having world buffs is like bosses starting at 75% HP

You know, it’s always good to check as many sources as possible. This is what the official Chinese WoW site said:

https://i.imgur.com/BgEFHdv.png

Limited Time-Event of World Buff December 15th to December 22nd.

Do you have another source posted since then that states those world buffs are even still going out? Correct me if I’m wrong, but this post does say that was a limited week long event, does it not?