Naughty people only

So did I. Looks like I’ll need to try harder.

1 Like

They could not handle you ganking them.

1 Like

I have total faith in you.

1 Like

so true lol

posting in an epic thread

I keep returning very, very randomly

1 Like

Netherlights, your level 1 is ok because you are just not active on the boards. You probably haven’t been silenced, just need more activity to get to level 2.

1 Like

Holy cookie! I’m level three now… (unless I read it wrong… ). How in the name of the Great Gnome in the Sky did that happen?

:cookie:

2 Likes

Because sometimes good peoples do get good things.
Well done.

Lifts hot cocoa cup in salute

2 Likes

Why thank you (gives Elendhel a cookie to go with the cocoa) . I’m just surprised because I was a naughty Gnome once lol.

:cookie:

2 Likes

There is no shame in walking in the light. I think I will stay in the shade.

2 Likes

i remember you from other threads though i can’t remember specifics. i have this feeling that we’re rivals though. can’t shake that. nice to see you here with the other misfits though. <3

“As long as there’s 2 people left alive in the world, someone will want someone else gone” - Snoipah

2 Likes

Been banned like 3-4x since new Forums came out, All for stupid stuff. Like one of them I used the Cucumber emoji with a water-drip and I guess that’s against the rules

I don’t even understand why they have a Middle-Finger emoji. That’s like a guaranteed ban

:fu: See? This isn’t directed towards anyone/anything - Just sayin’ it shouldn’t be available

1 Like

I don’t even know how trust levels work. Is it something only Blizzard can see? Do you get -X number if you criticize Blizzard? If so, mine might not be so high.

I get more vacation time on these forums then I do from my job.

5 Likes

Yes, you absolutely could. Happened to me on the old forums.

i am in fact a naughty girl.

4 Likes

Bad girls need to be punished too. uwu

So since level 2 can post links from youtube…hmmmm.
Can’t you just upload whatever gif you want to your YouTube channel and post it here anyways?

Outside links? Everyone has been using
(’ ') that workaround since day 1!

So all level 3 really is about is conveniences and being able to give more love. LOL
Let em keep grinding. It’s pointless.

Some of the reqs can be gamed anyways.
You can scroll slow to “read” 20k posts.
You can like yourself on all of your alt avatars.
So really the only thing you have to do is visit 50 days and never earn a vaca. LOL

I’m here to talk anyways.
Take your level 3 and admire it in a corner. It means nothing!
Level 2 fo lyfe!

1 Like

I think I just got off my 3rd or 4th silence…the last one was saying the CFO of Blizzard was the Anti-green Jesus and I wanted to know what her favorite video game was growing up. Glad to see she is off to a different company now…