Nath'raxas hold preparations

I’m on the Nath’raxas hold preparation quest. It says to raise both 6 champions to 900 as well as raise 6 followers too 900. I have 6 champions at 900 but I thought champions and followers were the same thing. I also looked up videos on youtube and all of them only have a step for 6 champions. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

The term champions and followers get used interchangeably. I think they tried to use the word “champions” for the Legion stuff to distinguish them from the WoD garrison “followers” but it looks like even in game they don’t always keep it strait.

So, if you’ve got 6 of your Legion champions to ilvl 900, you should have the quest done. If it’s not letting you turn it in, then you can try relogging to see if that shakes anything loose. Also, keep in mind that if you haven’t done the Broken Shore stuff, you can only have 5 active followers, so make sure that you’ve actually upgraded 6 and not just your active 5. (You can put upgrades on inactive followers.)

(Also, be aware that the Argus follower questline is not required for “You are Now Prepared.”)

1 Like

(Also, be aware that the Argus follower questline is not required for “You are Now Prepared.”)

Boom. Legit statement right here. I was able to start “Dark Awakenings” without completing The Wrangler storyline. Phew. Wasted a good week on time-gated companion nonsense. Thanks for this!