Nathanos pre patch cinematic (spoilers)

Argueing with Elesana and her alt army is a loosing proposition friend. Why do you bother? :gift_heart:

5 Likes

:point_down:

:pancakes:

1 Like

Farming the forums. Gotta keep grinding to maintain TL3 so I can post pancake GIFs.

https://giphy.com/gifs/food-cinemagraph-morning-l3q2JHg9E09HtcXUQ

7 Likes

Cute. But I don’t think you actually read my full response. Sure, we know they didn’t win any of the battles. But was there even a battle in Ashenvale to lose? Did the Horde keep any of the territory? Etc, etc.

Since it has not actually been established we are largely guessing the status of some territories.

So, while we know the Horde last battles, we don’t know what was actually lost or gained.

6 Likes

Outside the warfronts? Sure.

Correct. Which was kind of the point I was making. You asked how it turned out story wise. Best case, assuming we are correct in guesses, the world is mostly back to the status it was before only with a lot of people dead, and more Night Elves dead than any other.

4 Likes

I never denied that a lot of Nelves died. I only asked what impact it had on the story. The Burning of Teldrassil hasn’t prevented the Night Elves from doing anything in the story, except go to Teldrassil.

7 Likes

It certainly didn’t prevent them from maintaining a army big enough to kick the horde out Darkshore and embarass them in the process.

1 Like

Lawl Sarm you are my new favorite poster!

I’m legit tearing up laughing at your post; it may be the wine lol.

I tend to focus on the things I like about the story otherwise what’s the point of getting stressed over a video game. I tend to respect people that respect me as a rl person that enjoy stories within a make believe universe ie I don’t agree with Zerde post most of the time but I enjoy his post and can respect him as a rl person that I think enjoys the lore as well.

1 Like

big muscle mommy tyrande crush me with your big thighs and arms.

why aren’t we talking about this instead of arguing?

4 Likes

I like this analysis, but I’d add that it seems like even Blizzard couldn’t decide what they wanted out of Lordaeron. (Do you have a link for where they stated that they wanted to give Horde and Alliance equal cheer moments?)

Ahh, finally some reason among all this chaos.

Now now, we can’t be having that here, that’s blasphemy :gift_heart:

It even makes more sense considering what he says before the fight starts, he wanted to be found, he was trying to get Tyrande to seek him, and he wanted to get her to please Sylvanas it seems, and he failed at it.

Not yet no, but unless blizzard plans to ignore it they will have to write their stories around the fact that most of their population is gone. And if you care about your race in the lore, having said race almost exterminated and then be denied vengeance would make anyone angry.

Not yet no, but unless blizzard plans to ignore it they will have to write their stories around the fact that most of their population is gone.

well now this certainly sounds very unlikely to me

3 Likes

STOP! :loudspeaker: Important News!

BIG MUSCLE MOMMY TYRANDE. BIG MUSCLE MOMMY TYRANDE. BIG MUSCLE MOMMY TYRANDE. BIG MUSCLE MOMMY TYRANDE. BIG MUSCLE MOMMY TYRANDE. BIG MUSCLE MOMMY TYRANDE.

7 Likes

Which means it will matter for the story going forward. Just because it haven’t had any negative impact yet for the Nightelves beyond the heartbreak, doesn’t mean the future will be so easy.

I can’t say i am a forsaken fan but i find Sylvanas BfA story amazing. I might be disappointed in the end but till now it was a hell of a ride.
Dark Lady watch over us.

something in the story mattering absolutely sounds like the sort of thing blizzard would definitely do, yes

1 Like