Nathanos is the worst character in the game

I honestly don’t think I’ve seen a more poorly or badly written major character than the stupid Blightcaller.

He is everywhere if you’re questing as Horde. He’s on the boat. He’s in the Darkshore questline/warfront. He’s in Tiragarde Sound. He’s the voice of every other world quest in Kul’Tiras. He’s He’s involved in 80% of the Horde war campaign. He’s in the Battle of Dazar’alor.

And ALL he does is bootlick the Banshee Queen and berate the Horde player at almost every single turn. Seriously I think there’s only 2 or 3 quests where upon completion he doesn’t mock or berate the Horde player. That’s it.

Even Sylvanas, who I also think is written horribly as a character, I think is better because she has actual motivations behind her actions. Nathanos’ sole motivations seems to be an a hole bootlicker of Sylvanas.

And again, it doesn’t help whatsoever that he’s absolutely EVERYWHERE as a Horde character.

If you want a major Forsaken character that I actually think is written well, look at Lillian Voss.

I’m just so sick of him being CONSTANTLY involved everywhere.

57 Likes

Don’t you talk bad about my boy Nathanos!

61 Likes

Sylvanas’s top lieutenant, and the one in charge of everything is everywhere being in charge of everything and supports Sylvanas?

Weird.

17 Likes

Now that you mention it…that is pretty strange :o

1 Like

Nathanoyummmmm, he is my hottie!

6 Likes

I’m too busy hating Talanji to give Nathanos any of my leftover ire. :woozy_face:

7 Likes

Nathanos and Sylvanas were lovers in life and I’m guessing that some of that is leftover even after undeath. He is just a man in love with a woman and willing to do bad things pretty common archetype.

All the characters in WoW are so boring, and any character that doesnt fit the norm is hated. Then people get upset that the story sucks with all the bland generic characters.

Idk, seems sometimes people just want to be mad

2 Likes

Can’t be the worst when Aethas still exists.

Also I can say with utmost confidence that I did not need Nathanos doing the default dance in my life.

2 Likes

Turks dance

Same difference.

Just giving credit to the creator as opposed to the thief

1 Like

You don’t like Disney princess parodies??

Gotta love Nasty Nate

/swoon

1 Like

By the end of BFA, nathanos is going to give a lot of horde players PTSD

a dangerous foe has been sighted within the area…GIVE THEM NO QUARTER

1 Like

He’s slowly becoming my favorite.

He’s a super corny human, BUT he’s also a grumpy undead. It’s hard for me to hate that lol.

5 Likes

… where in the world did that come from

I actually think he’s well written. This is one of the cases where I love the NPC, but my characters all want to see him die a horrible death.

btw, how can anyone hate Talanji? She’s awesome.

4 Likes

I like her too

idk I like Talanji too. Especially now.

My biggest issue with Nathanos is he has absolutely no other personality traits than berating bootlicker. Absolutely zero.

e: oh and he somehow holds off Night Warrior Tyrande for a good ol’ “ENOUGH OF THIS” moment

8 Likes