Name Our Water Elementals Please Blizz <3

Hai all :slight_smile:
It would be amazing if we were given the ability to be able to name our water elementals like hunters/warlocks can (I know for warlocks it’s kinda random). I have a (Seafury) battle pet that I name Splashy and would love the be able to give my normal frost mage ele a name too!

I love him and he’s adorable <3

3 Likes

There was a brief time back in the day that we could rename it. I think it lasted for about 1 patch? It was unintended, I think.

1 Like

agreed. i want to name mine derpy, because he loves to go pull stuff i had nothing to do with 40 yards away while im doing something else, prolonging my combat time. my personal fav is that he likes to help the opposite faction ALOT. if they are fighting something 40 yards away, derpy is probably going to go over and attack it multiple times in a day. sigh derpy, why you so derpy?

1 Like

xD I know how you feel, but he’s cute enough that I forgive him

I used to call mine Reginald Fitzwilliams III.

1 Like

I was under the impression that our water elemental was a new creation every time from conjured water, and not the same one like demons are. I guess that wouldn’t stop you from naming it. That is, until you summoned a new one.

1 Like

Add a glyph for conjure familiar. Cosmetic, gives you the ability to customize elemental color(from other water elementals, red, green, blue, dark blue, maybe bracers or something) and name

1 Like