(NA) Warlock looking for people to play with

This is my 1st experience with vanilla, I’m trying to have some fun and get a group of friends together

Hey man check us out! We’d love to have you int our community! [A] Stalagg <Vangar> 3 day Weekend

Hi there! I am an officer from NaCl and we have been on retail for a few years now and are going back to classic with some veterans of classic and people who are new to classic. We love to raid, and have achieved many heroic clears and mythic progressions in raiding and love to PVP, and rp. We have a very active and fun discord and we hope you will join us! Please feel free to message me!
Discord: Tala#0262

SALT FOR THE SALT GOD!

Hello!

NA ALLIANCE PVP
Server TBA.
Midwest based.
Looking for 1 player of each class.
Tues/Weds 6pm PST (9pm EST) Thursday will likely be added down the road.
Major needs: MAIN TANK QUALITY CANDIDATE. Class Officer(s).

Please Join Our Discord to chat https://discord.gg/AWduk7A
Post here or PM me on RealID: Zakk#1324

dont listen to these othe ppl u should join me lol most of our ppl play on free servers right now so everything is fresh in our minds and we can teach u a lot

We do efficient PVE for the gear to dominate PVP. You are free to be as casual or hardcore as you like. We have all kinds of players. Give us a look. You can contact me at JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.gg/enclave

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Btag - Wes#12170
Discord - Wes#6205

It is hard to post on these forums.

Hi Mythyethis! Our guild might be a good fit for you and your friends! We are a group of semi-casual chill and fun college/grad students that want to do dungeons, raids and PvP. We are looking to do guild events and make some new friends! Let me know if you have any questions! Discord: zelada#3619, bnet: Zelada16#1915

I and a few others are forming a guild for classic when it launches. We want to clear all the content, but at our own pace while still having fun with it. Let me know if you’re interested :smiley:

Discord: Secret_Fish#9978

Hey! If you’re still looking, check us out. [H] Fairbanks <Vanilla Fire> Loot Council, Casual/Semi-hardcore

Hey man! Versus is an established progressive style raiding guild. We’re looking for all kinds of players, new and experienced. My focus is always community. I like to keep a fun, laid-back atmosphere while also taking things serious enough to get stuff done. More info in the post below!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/insanity-alliance-heord-pvp-east-lf-more-raiders-and-pvp-premades/253892/7

Infernal is always looking for more people to add to our community! We are looking to go into Classic as Horde on the Thalnos server!

Check out our post for my contact details and discord info!

1st Time you say… Well check this out… /Roll is a current top Loot system vote & it will b set into stone which ever is the Majority vote after 8/21 [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything:

Hola,