<Grievance> Horde - Mankrik| Semi-Casual | KSK Loot System

The guild is hopping! Come join us today for fun and raiding later! Many chatting on Discord, running dungeons, questing and just having a great time! Why solo when you can be part of a great community that puts camaraderie above all else. As always, real life first, we understand that and you will never be just a body to fill a raid spot. Contact me for more info Nionya#7814

Send me an in game message on when I can join! Mankrik, Horde, Hunter, name: Conal

look forward to hearing from someone!

Old School Wow player and looking for a casual guild. I have been looking for a few weeks and this one seems like it might be good for me. Please let me know who to contact to join or msg me in game:
Mankirk – Squirrelsp – Orc Mage

1 Like

Hey! I pm’d you in game but you can add me to Discord if you need more info :slight_smile: Nionya#7814

Having a blast in Classic. Still need a guild? Come join us!!

Joined 2 days prior to launch, these guys are fun and legit. Have their stuff together while still being laid back and fun.

1 Like

I hope everyone is having a blast in Classic. If your still in need of a guild you should come join this amazing family!

Having a great time! If you still need a guild come join us!

Nionya#7814 on Discord for more info

I had a guild member tell me that “I had a blast running RFC last night, it is fun to not speed run dungeons anymore and actually use CC”. We are having a great time leveling and hanging out in Discord.

hai there! Old BC player looking for fun time old raids. Ill get in touch tonight , I have a few questions. :smiley:

1 Like

I was part of that group and it was the most fun I’ve had in years in any game I’ve played

1 Like

Did you speak to someone about the guild already? If not you can shoot me a message Nionya#7814

I want to join you guys but I am not managing to contact anyone.
I am on Mankrik. Same name.
Any chance to send an invite or give me a name to contact in game?
Tks.

1 Like

I believe we spoke tonight in game and on Discord. :slight_smile: Let me know if you need any more help.

Best guild ever! Had 102 members logged in last night. Come join us if you still need a home. Nionya#7814 for more info

Great guild full of friendly and helpful people.

1 Like

i am interested in the guild

filled out a forum application

rolled my classic toons on mankrik

1 Like

Hey Daxy I just activated your acct :slight_smile: You could now post on the Classic WoW app forum so we can move you to member status and send you our Discord info to join the guild! :slight_smile: Welcome!

1 Like

thanks

i will get on it

1 Like

Awesome! see you in Azeroth!