<Grievance> Horde - Mankrik| Semi-Casual | KSK Loot System

If tomorrow is judgment day, and I’m standing at the front line, and the lord asks me what I did with my life, I will say that I joined this guild.

1 Like

Awesome People!

1 Like

best post ever :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good Morning!

Tomorrow!!!

If you still need a guild but are looking for a more casual atmosphere where real life always comes first …and we understand that. Check us out!

One more day!
So excited to be in WoW again with Grievance! Come join the best and last guild you’ll ever want to be in!

1 Like

Still need a guild for launch tomorrow?..add Nionya#7814 to Discord for more info on the guild. :slight_smile:

23 hours until launch!!! The hype is real!

If you are still looking for a guild, we are still open to all! Casual raiding guild looking forward to experiencing the Classic journey!

The day has come!! We are so stoked for launch! Still looking, come check us out! Nionya#7814 on Discord for more info

Just shot you a discord message! (Well, fr anyway ) take your time in getting back, would love to hear more! “Truezeldafan” on Discord :smiley:

1 Like

Here comes some fun!!!

1 Like

Welcome to Grievance! Glad to have you! :slight_smile:

Again, if you are interested in joining us, just shoot me a Discord message and I can get you more info Nionya#7814

Friend request sent to Nionya#7814

1 Like

Friend request sent to Nionya#7814 and Deuce#5308

Queued up and excited!

Only 2301 to go.

1 Like

really won’t be able to play at all for the next several weeks but thought I’d log-in and see how the launch was doing - only 5459th in queue, woohoo

1 Like

Looking for a Classic casual guild home on Mankrik for my orc rogue. Friend request sent to Nionya #7814 and Deuce#5308

1 Like

The guild is up and running. We had a blast last night with all the lad and 8 second looting lol Things seemed to smooth our fairly quickly though.

If you still need a guild you can check us out, whisper me in game Nionya. Or add me to Discord Nionya#7814

1 Like

Anyone who is thinking about joining, stop thinking and get on the website. Launch yesterday was THE BEST time :smile:

1 Like

The guild is filling up nicely. A lot of groups running around questing, some doing dungeons already. If you are looking for a great, friendly guild… come join us!

Nionya#7814

Such a great time! Come join us! Nionya#7814

We are having a great time in game and on our Discord. If you are lookig for a casual social guild that will raid come check us out.

1 Like