<Grievance> Horde - Mankrik| Semi-Casual | KSK Loot System

This penny is from 1939!

Grievance is filled with amazing people. Join us and find out!

It truly is a great place to game!

This is a quote from one of our new members “I am more interested in playing with a fun, respectful group of adults than I am with the race to the endgame. Gearing up is cool, but I’ve already done that and not really hyper concerned with being ‘first’ or ‘best’. Not at a stage in life where I can treat WoW like a second job.” If this sounds like you then come check us out!

5 Likes

Looking forward to meeting everyone in game in a few days.

If you still need a guild for classic and want to avoid the hardcore guilds come join us! :slight_smile:

WoW is not a second job with us, ita a great time where we will all enjoy the journey and raid when we are ready, no rush to 60 and no getting left behind!

(Ignore the above character, previous guild)
Grievance is one of those guilds that mixes perfectly “enjoying the leveling journey with friends” and “Ready to raid endgame”. We do both, and have been doing both for over 15 years across several MMOs, FPS, and MOBAs. We are a community of gamers in which family always comes first.

1 Like

4 more days! I can’t believe it’s so close!

4 days left! Need a casual raiding guild? Look no further than Grievance. We provide a casual family-friendly environment were you can manage real life and raid progression!

Mankrik may be full but we aren’t going anywhere.

Did you reserve your name there and need a family friendly guild that still gets stuff done?

Come check us out!

Discord Nionya#7814

How many players do you have that intend to play Classic?

Our guild for Horde is at 100+ members atm. …and growing. :slight_smile:

Yea and that’s only the members who have applied, we are expecting many more return members as well.

Still have time to join before launch! Come check us out! :slight_smile:

If you are still guild shopping, come check us out.

A great group really looking forward to getting in and enjoying this journey we are so lucky to experience again!

Good Morning! 2 more days!

Come check us out if you still need a guild!

It’s true! A very robust guild with a great community! =D

What are you waiting for? Come join us today!

1 Like

Would be very interested… Played when game first came out, been away for many years, just re subbed and made a few toons on retail. Will be on Classic as Warlock and Shaman…

Guys Classic is so close come join us for some fun times!